Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 15

See topic #130 .he may use kuskus entry point and also use scalping.

His result is very good.

I am working on kuskus_ea.mq4 to change it to able scalping.

nitroxyboy:
See topic #130 .he may use kuskus entry point and also use scalping.

His result is very good.

I am working on kuskus_ea.mq4 to change it to able scalping.

Good work nitroxyboy, I hope we see the EA soon, so far I love to trade manually till there is an EA I can trust

chrisstoff:
I hope Shinigami continues improving his EA. It made me 42 pips today, I closed the trade manually though when the trend turned at 3 pm (GMT)..

Even better than my trades .

Big Joe:
Thanks Chrisstoff for correcting,

Hope the next release of this ea will be good !

Pray with me brothers and sisters !

You are welcome, Big Joe!

The thing is that I tried to find really profitable settings to KusKusEA but I have not succeeded yet.

So, I pray with you, too.

chrisstoff:
I hope Shinigami continues improving his EA. It made me 42 pips today, I closed the trade manually though when the trend turned at 3 pm (GMT)..
MiniMe:
Even better than my trades .

Well, then I made some more but that trade rather was a manual than an automated one...

(I modified manually the OP_BUYSTOP level and then used a trailing stop. Sorry, I could not help, I had to do that... )

Well, if such manual trading maneuveres could be coded into an EA we were closer to the Grail...:rolleyes:

chrisstoff:
You are welcome, Big Joe!

The thing is that I tried to find really profitable settings to KusKusEA but I have not succeeded yet.

So, I pray with you, too.

We are all praying !!!

Meanwhile, I find this two setups for shinigami's EA in EURO-US. The short term looks good but I think that can kill accounts in the long run.

The second is for the long run. Nothing impressive, but profitable at last.

Too early to say, coz EA is in the early stages. Lets see latter.

How many trades you should trade !!!

I keep saying to all my friends its not how many trades you do; it’s how profitable they are

Today I saw something quite interesting in interbankfx web site

http://www.interbankfx.com/contest/top.php

The top performance traders average one trade per day (almost like me but I can not see my name there or maybe it is)

My Advice closed)

Take your time to deiced your trade, and to find the best entry point … you don’t have to trade each time you switch on your computer.

Special thanks to10point3 and for those who don’t listen to me, they are the source of my income

mrtools:
You're welcome mini maybe this will help your entries seems BBStops is kinda slow. Who knows maybe you'll make it to the first list this time.lol!

Volty is abit volty for me , slow is safe .. I had too many accidents

Shinigami:
forgot to mention. TF doesn't really matter, orders are placed twice a day as close to open time as possible.

Funny thing about starting hour - best time is different for different settings. For example I use 9 and 15 CET (GMT+1), don't know about DST (probably not used). On the other hand I found out that for some settings there are other starting times that work best, like 10 and 18 or something like that.

I'll change starting time from string to int and then we'll be able to optimize starting times.

I'm currently optimizing for the whole period with MM (since using MM gives really different results)

The best result for the EA is 500k+ for 2006 and 350k+ for 2004-2007.

The best result for my favourite EA is almost 10kk for 2004-2007 But I wonder if I can make them work together for a better result.

I'm in EST. What start and close should I use? do I just pick a time like 9AM EST then -8 hours GMT-8? (9AMest = 1AMgmt) Is the EA in GMT? What would I set to make it just trade when the trade conditions are met?

Thanks

DIN_EA_v2

I have modified KUSKUS_EA to this one.

I think I have all the rules correctly now but I have added a method to determine what works best.

There are a list of integer inputs starting with usexxx that can be set to 0 for do not use or 1 for use. That will allow backtest to use Start 0, Step 1 and Stop 1 to determine what really helps the strategy.

BTW the function in DIN_EA_v1 for BBandsStop does not work correctly.

The default settings match KUSKUS_EA.

Hopefully the input names are clear enough to change the settings to match what DIN is attempting.

Please note that Trading Hours are for FXDD (GMT+2), yours might be different. One problem that might need to be addressed is if your Asian session starts before 0. I think IBFX starts at 22:00.

I am running a backtest for all the usexxx from Jan 1, 2007. Then will run from Aug 2006.

This should determine what is adding to the strategy.

Also any new ideas can be implemented in the same way and tested with 0 and 1 to see if it really helps.

I do not remember if I already sent the HMA3 indicator. It is included here just in case. It allows the EA to modify the settings. There is a thread discussing the HMA and the settings of 0,0 (SMA, PRICE_CLOSE) seem to work better for forex than the default settings of 3,1 (LWMA, PRICE_OPEN).

Robert

Files:
din_ea_v2.mq4  37 kb
hma3.mq4  3 kb
Reason: