Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 10

newdigital:
In Metatrader: tools, options, server and "enable DDE server". Then open excel file. If you see something like this #### so double click on the border of E and F and so on (on the top of the page). I did it and it works.

THX.

Where is that?

EA development

To all,

I am new to this thread but not the MT4. Many of you will know me from the Yahoo metatrader group. Or maybe from other forums.

I am also working on an ea for this system. I have downloaded the EAs posted here and will add what looks good to mine and post. Actually I will combine into DIN2.0.

I have already coded for filters with the option to select 2 different time frames. The filters involve mostly determining which trend indicator works best.

Choices so far are MACD from GMacd, and agle of EMA, LSMA, EhlersITrend, HMA.

I also include 3 trading times and use Hours to trade instead of entering a string. so 9 is entered instead of 09:00. Then compare Hour() == StartHour to begin trading.

I also include the usual mm and trailing stop. I have 1 version that allows 3 levels before starting actual pip for pip trail. Others can be added.

I have source code for most of the indicators mainly to know which buffer to retrieve for the signals.

I will post the EA as soon as it is complete.

Robert Hill aka MrPip

nina:
THX. Where is that?

In excel file. But 'enable DDE server" in Metatrader first. Then open excel file, then excel file will ask to connect with something and that's all. You will see the figures and recent price and the figures is changing in the same way as in MetaTrader (just figures only, not a chart).

If you see something like this #### in excel file so double click on the border of E, D and so on (JPY indi page for example - on the top of the page).

I can not 'print screen' in computer - something with my keyboard sorry.

I am not fully inderstand about what I got but it is very interesting.

newdigital:
In excel file. But 'enable DDE server" in Metatrader first. Then open excel file, then excel file will ask to connect with something and that's all. You will see the figures and recent price and the figures is changing in the same way as in MetaTrader (just figures only, not a chart).

If you see something like this #### in excel file so double click on the border of E, D and so on (JPY indi page for example - on the top of the page).

I can not 'print screen' in computer - something with my keyboard sorry.

I am not fully inderstand about what I got but it is very interesting.

Hi!

I click on E and so on and nothing happens.

MrPip:
To all,

I am new to this thread but not the MT4. Many of you will know me from the Yahoo metatrader group. Or maybe from other forums.

I am also working on an ea for this system. I have downloaded the EAs posted here and will add what looks good to mine and post. Actually I will combine into DIN2.0.

I have already coded for filters with the option to select 2 different time frames. The filters involve mostly determining which trend indicator works best.

Choices so far are MACD from GMacd, and agle of EMA, LSMA, EhlersITrend, HMA.

I also include 3 trading times and use Hours to trade instead of entering a string. so 9 is entered instead of 09:00. Then compare Hour() == StartHour to begin trading.

I also include the usual mm and trailing stop. I have 1 version that allows 3 levels before starting actual pip for pip trail. Others can be added.

I have source code for most of the indicators mainly to know which buffer to retrieve for the signals.

I will post the EA as soon as it is complete.

Robert Hill aka MrPip

Thanks, but where is ISAKAS?

nina:
Hi!

I click on E and so on and nothing happens.

Error with data is because DDE server should be enabled first in Metatrader (Metatrader should be opened) and excel file should ask for connection with DDE server.

And this one ### is because space is not enough in excel cells for the figures: just double click. On the border (on the line) between E and F and so on.

I had a porb the first time i used it my self, and I knew ppls will get confused the first time they use the excel sheet that's why I asked primajaya to post the link

http://www.stideas.com/Free%20Trading%20Tools.htm

newdigital , has answered most of the porblems in opening this tool, i will just write some steps for ppls who want to use it for the first time.

Ok for this tool to work you need to do the following :

First open the MT4 b4 the excel sheet

All the pairs on the excel sheet, has to have an chart opened in the MT4

on the MT4 go to options first tap enable DDE server

Now open the excel sheet and lower the security level to enable macros ,

If this was the first time you lower the security level then,close the sheet and save and open it again

when you open it, it ask for update click yes

thats it

KusKus EA

I decided to go ahead and post this now.

It uses several custom indicators to try to determine trend. HMA seems to be the best and works better than GMACD.

Other indicators are from this thread but I might have modified a few to make them run faster or changed variable names to make it easier to understand what the indicator is doing.

If anyone has other ideas for determining trend let me know.

Please do not include the standard MAs as I have tried them all. I have also tried NonLagMA but that did not help.

I have looked at the DIN EA. The programmer of that one might want to look at how I get the indicators, especially MACD.

I did not use a great deal of comments but the variable names and function names should be clear enough.

I did put the indicator checks in what I thought would give the fastest backtest run times.

Robert

Files:
kuskusea.zip  15 kb

@Mr Pip

THanks for your EA, Mr Pip.

I have update some changes on the first page, giving a clearer rule and credits for those who has contributed so much.

I will post the EA attachment after forward test has approved to be right.

Please let me know if I miss something .

MrPip:
I decided to go ahead and post this now.

It uses several custom indicators to try to determine trend. HMA seems to be the best and works better than GMACD.

Other indicators are from this thread but I might have modified a few to make them run faster or changed variable names to make it easier to understand what the indicator is doing.

If anyone has other ideas for determining trend let me know.

Please do not include the standard MAs as I have tried them all. I have also tried NonLagMA but that did not help.

I have looked at the DIN EA. The programmer of that one might want to look at how I get the indicators, especially MACD.

I did not use a great deal of comments but the variable names and function names should be clear enough.

I did put the indicator checks in what I thought would give the fastest backtest run times.

Robert

Good work .. that was fast ... One rquest I hope you dont mind if we rename the EA to DIN v02.00, and post it in the first page .... as we try to keep the name consistant .. if so pls let me know

rgs

Alan

Reason: