Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 8

Who can explain to me?

Files:
w.jpg  101 kb

Dolly and entry Stats

I am following the Dolly link and am believing in where it is going and would just like to make a simple suggestion as to the entry. I use the one hour GBPUSD only and have studied it pretty well. Dolly uses an entry point of 20 pips from open (Chart Time open which is totally differnet on everyones platform) when there are some simple facts that are only true to the GMT open which is all I use. But here is the facts to the open stats. If you make the open at 20 pips (GMT Open) it relates this way:

0 -9 pips you have a 75% probability of reversal.

10 -19 pips you have a 55% probability of reversal.

20-29 pips you have a 40% probability of reversal.

30-39 pips you have a 25% probability of reversal.

40-49 pips you have a 13% probablily of reversal.

simply put I never make an entry before 45 pips as it has now a much better probablity of making a good trade for profit. This is just my 2 cents worth because I like taking the highest probable trade for profit so I stay with the 80% trades or just don't take a trade.

Ricky D

Ricky D:
I am following the Dolly link and am believing in where it is going and would just like to make a simple suggestion as to the entry. I use the one hour GBPUSD only and have studied it pretty well. Dolly uses an entry point of 20 pips from open (Chart Time open which is totally differnet on everyones platform) when there are some simple facts that are only true to the GMT open which is all I use. But here is the facts to the open stats. If you make the open at 20 pips (GMT Open) it relates this way:

0 -9 pips you have a 75% probability of reversal.

10 -19 pips you have a 55% probability of reversal.

20-29 pips you have a 40% probability of reversal.

30-39 pips you have a 25% probability of reversal.

40-49 pips you have a 13% probablily of reversal.

simply put I never make an entry before 45 pips as it has now a much better probablity of making a good trade for profit. This is just my 2 cents worth because I like taking the highest probable trade for profit so I stay with the 80% trades or just don't take a trade.

Ricky D

45 from open? thanks, I'll test that one!

hi

ANCOLL:
MiniMe,

Feel free to update your first post on the first page, coz I have reserved the place for you to do so.

This week, I will fully do a forward test for DIN trading system.

IMO, DIN trading system is the best name for this one (DIN = Dolly + Isakas + NiNA)

Hi,

Good Job Ancoll ...what a wonderful EA...hope to see the result soon

=============

Forex Chat Room

M1/m3

helena:
Who can explain to me?

At a guess i would say that is a reference to the M level pivots, Peter Bain who teaches Pivot point trades uses a comparison of the previous days pivots to the current days pivots, if today the pivot is higher than yesterday it is declared a M2/M4 day if the pivot today is lower than yesterday it is a M1/M3 day, it is around 50% accurate and gives very similar suggested trading range as the Demark method.

Technical Trading ...On all currency the Bollinger Bands are getting narrower now .. as there are no news ( or anything else )to move the market .. that can create some false trading signals ..

Read this :

When the bands narrow drastically, a sharp expansion in volatility usually occurs in the very near future

source (http://www.bollingerbands.com/services/bb/?page=

normally when the bands breaks, the size of the break is as long as the waiting narrow period , and if there is news there might be some traps. Personally I wont trade the break I will wait for a confirmation candle.

You don’t have to trade each time you open your computer, wait for the right signals and study your indicators

CJA Thank

I found that we use isakas starlight period 35, while isakas system itself use starlight period 15

Now.. what do you think? which one is better for DIN?

ANCOLL:
I found that we use isakas starlight period 35, while isakas system itself use starlight period 15 Now.. what do you think? which one is better for DIN?

Zeman, suggested 30 for the fisher, but i can not find where he posted that ... and if you put fisher with 30 setting on startlight they will match .. i posted fisher on post 73

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176053/page5

Reason: