Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 12

MrPip:
I decided to go ahead and post this now.

It uses several custom indicators to try to determine trend. HMA seems to be the best and works better than GMACD.

Other indicators are from this thread but I might have modified a few to make them run faster or changed variable names to make it easier to understand what the indicator is doing.

If anyone has other ideas for determining trend let me know.

Please do not include the standard MAs as I have tried them all. I have also tried NonLagMA but that did not help.

I have looked at the DIN EA. The programmer of that one might want to look at how I get the indicators, especially MACD.

I did not use a great deal of comments but the variable names and function names should be clear enough.

I did put the indicator checks in what I thought would give the fastest backtest run times.

Robert

Hi !!

I was playing with your EA trying to find best set up for EURO-US (I later will try other pairs). The most profitable TF I found is 4 hours, with settings as showed in parameters (attachment). I am not happy with results specially coz drawdown: everything above 20% is too much for me.

Anyway, my modelling quality is very poor and if somebody think is interesting, can test with better accuracy. Results can be worst (or better).

fxnewbie:
Hi !!

I was playing with your EA trying to find best set up for EURO-US (I later will try other pairs). The most profitable TF I found is 4 hours, with settings as showed in parameters (attachment). I am not happy with results specially coz drawdown: everything above 20% is too much for me.

Anyway, my modelling quality is very poor and if somebody think is interesting, can test with better accuracy. Results can be worst (or better).

Upss !! Graph...

Files:

RVI Sample

RVI always Comes First And is used in many EA already Like Firebird and others

See RVI Sample Here!

Files:
dolly94.gif  34 kb

nina:
Hi!! No way, my friend. I still get wrong cells. I've done all what you've said and nothing.

Open Metatrader: tools → options → server → "enable DDE server".

Open excel file. When you open it, it ask for update click yes.

Files:
server_dde.gif  82 kb

New Idea

Dear friends

i have an idea for kaskus mehode EA.

write some code to able it to scalp.

GREAT IDEA.

I am sure

KusKus EA

aligator:
Why change the name to DIN? Why not leave as KusKus EA and giving credit to the originator. I recommend no change Mr. PIP, maybe just add a version number.

I have nothing against changing the name to DIN but I left the name as KusKus because that is where I began development. I did not find anything in the DIN_EA_v1.0 that I dowloaded to be of use. If there is a newer version let me know. I had already added the code for GMACD and Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_03 mentioned in a document I received from a member of the yahoo metatrader group. That document included the original strategy as well as mini-me. That was before I found this thread, also referred by a member of the yahoo group.

Heiken_Ashi_Ma and Fisher_m11 were suggested replacements for the ex4 indicators Heiken_Ashi_Kuskus2 and kuskus_starlightv2. The same for BBands_Stop_v2. I prefer to have source code so I can better optimize.

I added other ideas for trend because I felt that GMACD was a little delayed on trend changes. I added the idea of testing different trend indicators including GMACD for testing on other pairs. But currently on the GBPUSD 30 minute chart the HMA seems to work best.

Other suggestions are welcome.

Robert aka MrPip

KusKus EA

Here are the current rules used by the EA.

bool CheckExitCondition(int cmd)

{

if (CheckHeikenAshi(cmd))

{

if (CheckStepMA(cmd)) return(true);

}

return(false);

// Maybe add these to check later

if (CheckFish(cmd)) return(true);

if(CheckBBStop(cmd)) return(true);

return (false);

}

For entry

bool CheckEntryCondition(int cmd)

{

if (CheckTrend(cmd))

{

if (CheckHeikenAshi(cmd))

{

if (CheckBBStop(cmd))

{

if (CheckFish(cmd))

{

if(CheckStepMA(cmd)) return(true);

}

}

}

}

return (false);

}

where cmd is OP_BUY or OP_SELL. Since StepMA is the slowest running indicator I check it last.

For exit it is usually the take profit or stop loss but sometimes the indicators exit the trade.

Right now I have the settings for the indicators hard coded. The next version will have them as inputs. Several members of the thread have mentioned different settings for some of the indicators.

Robert

CHRISSSTOFFF

i looked your backtest results

and HUMMMMMMMMM

Exemple, look the first trade, enter @ 09:00 and exit at the same time and 80 pips profit

GLOUUPPSSSSSSS

bsl:
Open Metatrader: tools → options → server → "enable DDE server". Open excel file. When you open it, it ask for update click yes.

Hi,

THX, BSL!!

No way. My DDE server is enabled.

Reason: