Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 73

simba

Well, Simba apart from trading matters which are discussed in this thread mainly there is one more thing herein which deserves admiration in my humble view. As I'd followed the thread I've learned It was an empathy which makes you understand what people think and the way you deal with them in order to achieve shared goals.

I wish I would have mastered english better to express my thoughts properly but I believe you and others grasp my point. You're gifted and that's a great benefit for all of us who besides trading look for a way to be a better human beings.

I'm as old/young as you (45) and therefore a dare to say: Thanks and Go on, mate!

Regards,

greg.:)

Frantacech

frantacech:
Hi Simba,

what is bad today - gbpjpy? Howto you trade this pair today?

entry ok?

exit?

Please comment.

FC

Hi Frantacech,

Please see my pic,your signal has nothing to do with simbasystem..then read nmy comments,please

1-to reply you i would have to know what of the unbelievably complicated and overoptimized variations of the system you are using for gbpjpy..and the other pairs

2-What exits do you use?..I have told several times that having a trailing stop besides the Chandelier doesn`t make sense

3-if you are going to ask me an opinion regarding my system,please be so kind to do so,by using my system..not that kind of disco ligths version you have posted

4-If you are going to ask me a question regarding any of your variations..at least explain exactly what is the difference with my system..so that i can understand its logic..

OUR SYSTEM(as of now)

INDICATORS AND USE

SATL4H..TRENDFILTER..ENTRY FILTER.PRICE ABOVE/BELOW UPSLOPE/DOWNSLOPE INDICATED BY CLOSED 4H BAR BLUE /RED COLOUR

CHAND1H..A-FOR EXITS..AT THE CLOSE OF 1H BAR ,B-ENTRY FILTER DISTANCE ,TESTED FOR CABLE ONLY ,35 105 PIPS..OTHER PAIRS,FOR THE MOMENT,ANY DISTANCE

WPRM5,90 PERIODS,-5&-95,CLOSE OF 5M BAR..FOR ENTRIES IN AGREEMENT WITH TREND

TAKEPROFIT:FOR CABLE ONLY 355 PIPS,OR 200/400 ACCEPTABLE..OTHER PAIRS NOT YET TESTED SO LET IT RIDE OR USE ,FROMPRELIMINARY TESTING..ANY DISTANCE IN THE 130/400 RANGE..tip..try to think in terms of percent..400 pips on nzdusd is like 6% move.130 pips in GBPJPY is like 0.6% move

STOPS:CHANDELIER 1H..ONLY

ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:ALLOWED FOR CABLE,IN STEPS OF 10 PIPS IF NEW SIGNAL ..OTHER PAIRS NOT TESTED..SO 1 POSITION

MONEY MANAGEMENT:1 LOT PER 10K IN ACCOUNT..OR YOU CAN USE RISK=10 WITH THE ABOVE SETTINGS,FOR CABLE ONLY,THE REST MAX1 LOT PER 10K IN ACCOUNT..WHICH IS HIGH

Your posting of any variations confuses the matter a lot..at least specify this is a personal variation..

Regards

Simba

Files:

Frantacech

frantacech:
I'm deeply sorry and ashamed. I took that trade with carelessness and juvenile thoughtlessness. It got completed in profit though, but that took some time.

I gona correct myself.

Better to ask a question and seemed like an idiot 15min, than remain an idiot for the rest of life.

And now, correct? Better?

Frantacech,

You and me have a communication problem..I don`t understand most of your posts..

Please explain what is your intention...

1-You are in demoprofit after 2 days..enjoy..if after 2 years you are still in demo profit..i will applaude and congratulate you..and i will fund you for trading YOUR system with(some of) my money....

2-Have you corrected something in your pic,post,testing forward.?.whatever..please specify..you know,when i see so many colours I just know it is not going to work..and I don`t check for small differences..i go on "explain please" mode..if you want

3-Anything else I don`t understand.? because i don`t understand anything about you..or your posts..and i think 80% of the problem is language..for example i don`t understand your meaning..is it ironic? are you really so contrite? Am i even dumber than usual(which is already a lot )?

4-My feelings are:

A-you are brilliant when programming and very creative

B-your communication level in english,if i may give you my opinion,is lower than your exceptional talent in programming and your unbelievably creative mind..AND I AM NOT BEING IRONIC,THIS IS WHAT I THINK,i am sure that if i spoke cech,or you speak spanish,italian,etc..we will understand each other better..much better

C-you are,probably, frustrated because the communication problem "stops" you from showing us your true capabilities,and this $%&$% Simba doesn't understand you..;)

D-your workload capabilities are extraordinary..this is my feeling after having reviewed your posts,and some comments(very positive) i received from a friend in your cech forum..

E-Probably,the only "negatives" i can think of is that ,first:you need some kind of "focusing"/"prioritizing" tool...second:you ,my feeling,like risk..you crave action..you need movement..you haven`t finished step1 and you are salivating to start step 2..which could be an assett..when directed and controlled..third:the language problem complicates the matter but this is not a problem..we can either keep it simple or resort to Malcik(i asked him about it) when in doubt(but not too much..) for translation of,specially,meanings and intentions..

Frantacech,believe me when i say that you can be an extremely positive contributor to this thread..after 400+ posts i think that you all know i like to be direct,so,believe me...and i think that some "focusing"/"prioritizing" will be extremely helpful..

I would like to know your opinion,and,in any case,even if your previous post was ironic,don`t be embarrassed...(nor "ironically" embarrassed )you have already helped a lot..just take note that your fast speed ,even if sometimes can be confusing,at least for me,can contribute to the car winning the race..

so,i will appreciate if you keep with us..;)..a lot..just try to avoid skidding too much..

Regards

Simba

gregoorry

gregoorry:
Well, Simba apart from trading matters which are discussed in this thread mainly there is one more thing herein which deserves admiration in my humble view. As I'd followed the thread I've learned It was an empathy which makes you understand what people think and the way you deal with them in order to achieve shared goals.

I wish I would have mastered english better to express my thoughts properly but I believe you and others grasp my point. You're gifted and that's a great benefit for all of us who besides trading look for a way to be a better human beings.

I'm as old/young as you (45) and therefore a dare to say: Thanks and Go on, mate!

Regards,

greg.:)

Gregoorry..

Between the 2 of us we are 90 years young..and experienced

Thanks to you mate

Simba

where can i get this indicator

can anyone helme...where can i get this indicator....thankyou...thankyou...verymuch:)

Files:
oscilator.gif  13 kb

Frantacech

frantacech:
Sorry, my bad english is problem. I write no ironic. I want learn from you!

See you pic, is it correct technical entry? If you no trade, why? Friday? Afternoon?

first entry is from EA..

Regards

FC

Hi Frantacech,

1-Thanks for clarifying the matter

2-yes it is correct entry.

Entry at 226.8x..and stop,on 1h close..of chand..226.39..target from 228.10 to 230.80..or until stopped by 1h chandelier

3-I didn`t trade because i did a very bad short on aussie(no simbasystem.countertrade system)--short at 7866..exit at 7918..full position..when i do this kind of mistake i don`t trade ,ANYTHING,..besides open positions(i still have an open short 1/3 leg in eurgbp..and i will manage this position as i see fit,but i won`t open any new until Monday),for 1day at least..

Thanks..have a nice week end and regards

Simba

frantacech:
Maybe add this pyramiding hedge mode to Ea?

options extern bool Kamikadze = true

or separe ea? its very nice system.

Hi Franta,

Yes, it would be a coold idea

I'll try to add the options if time permit

Popok

frantacech:
Online Forward Test SimbaSystemM1v1.3.a - M5

http://www.rubicon.cz/reports/aos/ea5/statement.htm

ea1-4 - gambling with martingale

Thanks frantacech,

Its certainly useful

Hi Simba,

I just finished testing GBPJPY as requested, it seems more promising

Sorry for replying a bit late, a bit busy lately.

Best Regards

Popok

SIMBA:
Hi popok,

Don`t worry..your parameters were overfitted,probably,pending the other tests results..if you have time,besides finishing the other tests,can you test my best found parameters(chand 35/100,tp 355,above below satl true,and allow reentries true..1 lot mm to 0..no trailing stops..the chandelier is the best trailing stop..,etc,etc) on GBPJPY the full 2.7 years ?

Thanks and regards

Simba
Files:

Frantacech

frantacech:
Hi Popok

Great, if you add options switch pyramiding hedge mode.

This system is very safe pyramiding, maybe also separe EA with trigger entry with Williams %R. I want this EA - entry by Williams %R bellow -5 and back to above -5 level or above -95 and back to bellow -95 level.

And next step, add this options mode to SimbaSystemM1 EA.

Last version WilliamsPR_alert.mq4 detect only cross -5 or -95 level. Better for manual or EA detect entry by Williams %R bellow -5 and back to above -5 level or above -95 and back to bellow -95 level - HOOK!

See table...

Hi Frantacech,

Nice work you did..i would like to make some suggestions

1-can u add a new form of money management for the EA..FIXED RATIO

How does it work?..position size depends on profits(delta),not equity..example

10k account initial 1 lot..delta 2k..when 2k profit.add 1lot so..you have

12k account,2 lots,when 2k PERLOT..(4K)..add 1 lot..so you have

16k account,3 lots,when 2k PERLOT..(6K)..add 1 lot...

22k account,4 lots.....,etc

Initial position can be,should be(for the moment),1 lot per account

Delta,the rate of increase of position is the firsttrick that makes or breaks the system,and what i would like to test..initial "good" delta is around half the maximum historical drawdown..for 1 lot system..so,if your system,for example with one lot has

44k pft,max peak to equity drawdown 4k...you use a initial delta of 2k,and try..

Delta,the second trick,is the rate of decrease of positionf(losses),which is not necessarily the same as the rate of increase..suggestions in literature are that you use a fastest rate of decrease,like double(so you decrease at 1k per lot)....I would like to test this assumption..to continue with the previous example

22k account,4 lots,when LOSS PER LOT 1K(4K)..decrease a lot..so you have..

18k account,3 lots..IF 2KPFT PER LOT(6K) then..24k account,4 lots..OR IF..1K LOSS PER LOT(3K)..15K account..2 lots.....

so,in this case,as long as your equity is above 15k and below 24k(u still haven`t won 2k perlot,nor lost 1k perlot) your position size is 3 lots...Hope i made it clear

You will probably achieve a much more profitable system(>200k pft,with a very slight increase in risk)..if u like it we can try..and PLEASE,could we try it first on a safe system,like simbasystem with optimal settings for 1 lot..the ones i posted as OUR SYSTEM..and that popok graciously tested out of sample (on GBPJPY)and apparently weren'T OVERFITTED?..then,or simultaneously you can use this to improve your systems..if it works it will increase a lot the profits without increasing risk too much..

Simba

Simba

Reason: