Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 79

Frantacech

frantacech:
I send you modify to your mail. Need second pc for forward testing, maybe monday. All PCs in company is use. One question. Picture entry GBPJPY - correct for long 10.10 CET or no trade?

Hi Frantacech,

Thanks for sending the modified one ...the concept looks safe and interesting,will test against "official"and test the breakeven settings to find wide range ,if any,then inform and discuss the findings with you..and if u want we will post the results

GBPJPY..entry not right according to the rules..REASON..Chandelier 1h position..this is what I call a discretionary entry(well,trend is still up..;))..if u take it,first think about where do you put the stop,and second,think about what kind of volatility are you"fighting against"..usually you will decide that you need a very far away stop(80 pips..or more)..

One of the things i am planning to do next is testing for this kind of entries..ie take the long entry if SATL is still blue,even if price is "against" the chandelier position,and price below SATL..many good trades are done this "discretionary" way..and some very hurting losing ones too ..;)

Regards

Simba

SIMBA:
Hi Frantacech,

Thanks for sending the modified one ...the concept looks safe and interesting,will test against "official"and test the breakeven settings to find wide range ,if any,then inform and discuss the findings with you..and if u want we will post the results

GBPJPY..entry not right according to the rules..REASON..Chandelier 1h position..this is what I call a discretionary entry(well,trend is still up..;))..if u take it,first think about where do you put the stop,and second,think about what kind of volatility are you"fighting against"..usually you will decide that you need a very far away stop(80 pips..or more)..

One of the things i am planning to do next is testing for this kind of entries..ie take the long entry if SATL is still blue,even if price is "against" the chandelier position,and price below SATL..many good trades are done this "discretionary" way..and some very hurting losing ones too ..;)

Regards

Simba

Ok, thanks. I need go back and again read rules.

SimbaSystem rules.

Hi Simba,

Could you give me a hand? I swot SimbaSystem rules diligently and there are some points I can't catch. Could you please specify issues as follows?

1. What is corelation between SATL H1 and SATL H4? How can that be interpreted? Must they go in the same direction or not?

2. Which way ChandelierStopV1 should be used?

3. What is proper price position for entry towards SATL H4, SATL H1 and Chandelier 60?

4. How is position of H4, H1 towards Chandelier 60 interpreted?

Some sketches, what is good and what is not, would be enough for me.

Thanks for your kind tutor classes in advance, pal.

Regards to all.

Referential backtest - FC_Simbasystem1.3.offical_GBPUSD_M5 - default settings... result identical with Pilofe...VERY GOOD, my toys Strategy Tester today working OK.

FC_Simbasystem1.3.offical_GBPJPY_M5 not identical, my result is small better.

Hmm

Next other old release only GBPUSD for compare - add BREAKEVEN... after 37pips profit EA move SL to BE+12 (entry proce + 12 pips)

Backtest with static 1Lot and simple Money Management.

!!!! Money Management in the Official version not good !!!!

Next beta release

v1.3 - last from Malcik - v1.3 -- put the ATR back, but default OFF!

v1.3.a - from Popok -

-- modify ordersend, so it will accept order more than allowed max,

so it the max order is 100 lot in one go, but the we want to order 220 lot,

it will order 2 x 100 lot + 1 x 20 lot = 220 lot, please test this function

to confirm it works as it should

v1.3.b - from Frantacech - cosmetic fix

v1.3.a and 1.3.b ---- IDENTICAL RESULT WITH IDENTICAL SETTINGS

v1.3.a and 1.3.b ---- IDENTICAL RESULT WITH IDENTICAL SETTINGS

... and 1.3.b with switch ON TRAILING STOP, MOD4..BREAKEVEN 37/12

Without breakeven

Total net profit 36067.17

Profit factor 1.89

3567.91 (18.11%) Relative drawdown

With breakeven

Total net profit 37093.16

Profit factor 1.98

3949.89 (19.28%) Relative drawdown

BUT WITH MONEY MANAGEMENT :

Without breakeven

Total net profit 911828.62

Profit factor 1.65

425568.17 (40.86%) Relative drawdown

With breakeven

Total net profit 1234480.13

Profit factor 1.86

489604.42 (39.95%) Relative drawdown

What is BETTER???????????

I waiting... what now ?

Thanks for the welcome, Simba. Decided to start using my actual name now. I've had it with the mods over at FF, they can't take a joke and don't like straightforward, no B.S. people.

Well, I haven't gotten many signals in my demoing of this method manually yet. That's a good thing in my mind, because fewer, quality trades is a lot better than throwing darts. I saw one signal last night on USD/JPY that stopped out. I'm trying it on USD/JPY and GBP/USD while comparing its signals to a few other systems to look for times when they coincide.

I've been perusing some of the backtest results here, which provide a very good idea of what kind of runs, drawdown, etc. to expect. Excellent thread, I'll be following it closely while manually testing. My offer of participating in automated testing still stands, let me know...

Reason: