Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 69

SIMBA:
Hi All,

Pilofe:OK..How many of you want to help?..you,Malcik,Popok,Frantacech ,Pupsik?..and me..are the potentials..Please everybody confirm yes or not,no problem,everybody has different schedules and professional workloads..

Malcik: Ok add ATR again,and thanks for understanding my point..;)

Orders..I am nobody to give orders,I can give,and receive ,suggestions,like everybody else..though I understand your meaning and appreciate your intention...

Optimization/testing problems..optimization is slow also for me,I can only suggest that when just testing(not optimizing) don`t leave any "checked" " box..probably you already knew it ..but it helped me a lot

Frantacech:Thanks for your comments and your tests..your feelings are coincident with mine ..though I feel that a divider of 1,0.9...,0.2 is the range to find the tp strategy..;)

I suggest that everybody confirms his availability for testing the different variables AND that everybody posts his best tested results-just the summary-for: chand distance,above below satl and tp...then we can proceed with first,finding a common ground then second with contributing suggestions for next steps..and doing them..I confirm my availabilty as of now and will post a summary of my best tested results and my opinion on Monday european morning(still testing now ),pending cable`s opinion

Regards

Simba

Hi Simba,

Yes.

SIMBA:
Hi All,

Pilofe:OK..How many of you want to help?..you,Malcik,Popok,Frantacech ,Pupsik?..and me..are the potentials..Please everybody confirm yes or not,no problem,everybody has different schedules and professional workloads..

I'm in.......

2new Signals,eurjpy,usdchf

Hi All,

2 new signals..for EURJPY and USDCHF..both closed(discretionarily..and probably prematurely..exits are weak point)..+57 pips

Regards

Simba

Files:
entry5m_2.gif  18 kb
entry5m2_2.gif  16 kb

SIMBA:
Hi All,

2 new signals..for EURJPY and USDCHF..both closed(discretionarily..and probably prematurely..exits are weak point)..+57 pips

Regards

Simba

Hi Simba,

I see your pictures. Very nice. Please, can you add in futures also your exit ?

SIMBA:
Hi All,

Regards

Simba

hi simba,

what make you decide +13 out by usd/chf?

just wonder know your idea.

i am sorry .

how to impose it to mt4?

Heaven2002,frantacech

heaven2002:
hi simba,

what make you decide +13 out by usd/chf?

just wonder know your idea.

Hi

I have always said that my exits are too discretional and one of the things i find very useful in the systematized testing by EA we are running is that i surely will be able to make them as systematic as my entries..and improve on them..usually I leave too much profit on the table..now the actual exits

USDCHF when I took this entry I started getting bad vibes..something was not right..then I saw what,please see attached..and exited as fast as I could..this case seems right exit..usually I exit too early

EURJPY..I will explain my thoughts and parallel developments so,you will understand..I entered late night CET,woke very early and I was waiting,believe it or not to catch a better long entry point in cable(around the fibopivot1.9307)..obviously I have been unable to do so,and hadn`t entered long in cable..just check the conman positions in 4h and 1h,they were aligned for nice "staying power "long..satl trend was up,i just tried to optimize my entry(it usually works for me..not this time)

Then I listened to the usdchf alarm,entered got the creeps etc..

I started checking very deeply for my EURJPY position..I saw the following:1- that position was 40+ pips in profit 2- that chand was still like 30+ pips below my entry point and 70+ points below market price..3-price was stalling in the

155.40 area where there was a previous "mini top"..and decided to execute on the spot..obviously not a good exit since price went to 155.70 just above resistance 2..

These above are the facts..my personal conclusion is that the "almost" mistake I did entering the usdchf(man,i was waiting for a better long in cable so 90%probability that usdchf was not going to be a safe long,this is probably what made my unconscious react and give me the bad vibes i got)..and the loss of the cable opportunity..WHICH I HAD PLANNED THIS WEEK END..put me in "not the best of moods" to make optimal trading decisions..;)

EDIT:If you want to know why I planned a long entry in cable during the week end ,please check the SimbaConMan thread ..;)

Hope this helped

Simba

Files:

Entry In Cable?

Hi All,

Entry in cable,below satl,below chandelier..absolutely discretional,if entering put stop below support 2 at least..only thing that can make the entry acceptable is the cyclic model..good luck

Simba

Files:

Options features for EA or/and manual trading?

I see picture, but dont know what is dt-level. Please, what showing?

Files:
2.gif  49 kb

Thanks alot Simba

SIMBA:
Hi Popok,

.. deleted ..

Kv stands ,conceptually for the "potential strength" of the volatility you use,

imagine bollinger bands with 1 std,with 2 std,with ..

..deleted ..

Simba
Reason: