Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 70

Thanks alot Malcik,

Malcik:
Popok,

Yes, you're absolutely right. The problem here is that the position and color of H1 Chandelier is settled as late as at top of the hour, i.e. when the current H1 bar closes

.. deleted ..

timeframe.

I'm in too

SIMBA:
Hi All,

Pilofe:OK..How many of you want to help?..you,Malcik,Popok,Frantacech ,Pupsik?..and me..are the potentials..Please everybody confirm yes or not,no problem,everybody has different schedules and professional workloads..

.. deleted ..

Regards

Simba

Frantacech,Malcik,Pilofe,Popok

frantacech:
I see picture, but dont know what is dt-level. Please, what showing?

Frantacech:DT LEVEL=DeleTe LEVEL..I am joking ,this is some kind of level indicator that gave different levels from fibopivots and I was trying it just for the sake of learning if useful,either I am a bad learner or it isn`t..I choose second ..so,you can delete it..I will do when I remember to do it

All of us : Please be so kind to post your conclusions,preliminary,based on your testing...

MY CONCLUSIONS..all for 1 lot..and it`s not a lot..;)

1-CHAND DISTANCE:For kv=4..30/105..already posted the results..for kv=6..120/170(120/200 wide)..pft 24k,%w 48.4%,avw 1347$,avloss 556$lrgst w 3500,largest loss 1100,max cons w and l 5for both,MAX%DD 14%..kelly ratio(for future mm=0.271..if you try it you will get a very profitable cardiac arrest..your heirs will be rich)..makes sense ,the farther away is the chand ..the farther away from chand are the good ol`entries..For kv=3..0/60..0/120 wide)..makes sense again.. 27k,maxdd 13.3%,34% %pft trades

2-TP:first conclusion..TP>400 isn`t worth the effort..for all chand kv and distances..too many open profits fly away bye,bye..for chandkv4 already posted(355/358 according to the hyperoptimizing machine..wide 200/400)..chand kv6 tp 300 (range 250/350..and 130 ,this probably overfitted)..for kv3(tested for 0/120..pending tests for 0/60) 290/325(wide 150/325)..second conclusion..the wide range is 250/350 for all kvs..with a secondary,pending confirmation/correlation with ATR.. 130/150(1 ATR?)

3-Above/below SATL:first test for kv4..aboveSATL best option..the other tests i did with version 1.2b..no difference,though I remember some post fromMalcik regarding there was some problem for the above/below satl for that version..Murphy`s law is there ,lurking,waiting for your tests..;)..reentries no reentries practically same profit,though more %dd,with reentries.. but i didn`t tested extensively

Share some info men..don`t be shy..who dares win

Regards

Simba

frantacech

Hi everybody,

please, keep your time and read this:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page99

if good entry by simbasystem is this only bonus

----------------------------------------------

Frantacech,thanks a lot for the info..after reading it i discovered i hadn`t understood anything..which is normal..(and that i was in a catatonic trance which is not so normal..;)..But i woke up from the trance and i understood that if too complicated for trading it doesn`t work..so,either you expel me from the group,you pay me a brain trasplant or we stick with the conceptually simple...

Regarding money management,there are 3 very good options that we can use to improve( alot ) the results..once we have a good consistently tested system.and the use of one or the other(s) will depend on the characteristics of the pure system..

Thanks for your efforts and do not take too seriously my comments...it is a part of my personality that I can only control when in trance

Regards

Simba

SIMBA:
Frantacech:DT LEVEL=DeleTe LEVEL..I am joking ,this is some kind of level indicator that gave different levels from fibopivots and I was trying it just for the sake of learning if useful,either I am a bad learner or it isn`t..I choose second ..so,you can delete it..I will do when I remember to do it

All of us : Please be so kind to post your conclusions,preliminary,based on your testing...

MY CONCLUSIONS..all for 1 lot..and it`s not a lot..;)

1-CHAND DISTANCE:For kv=4..30/105..already posted the results..for kv=6..120/170(120/200 wide)..pft 24k,%w 48.4%,avw 1347$,avloss 556$lrgst w 3500,largest loss 1100,max cons w and l 5for both,MAX%DD 14%..kelly ratio(for future mm=0.271..if you try it you will get a very profitable cardiac arrest..your heirs will be rich)..makes sense ,the farther away is the chand ..the farther away from chand are the good ol`entries..For kv=3..0/60..0/120 wide)..makes sense again.. 27k,maxdd 13.3%,34% %pft trades

2-TP:first conclusion..TP>400 isn`t worth the effort..for all chand kv and distances..too many open profits fly away bye,bye..for chandkv4 already posted(355/358 according to the hyperoptimizing machine..wide 200/400)..chand kv6 tp 300 (range 250/350..and 130 ,this probably overfitted)..for kv3(tested for 0/120..pending tests for 0/60) 290/325(wide 150/325)..second conclusion..the wide range is 250/350 for all kvs..with a secondary,pending confirmation/correlation with ATR.. 130/150(1 ATR?)

3-Above/below SATL:first test for kv4..aboveSATL best option..the other tests i did with version 1.2b..no difference,though I remember some post fromMalcik regarding there was some problem for the above/below satl for that version..Murphy`s law is there ,lurking,waiting for your tests..;)..reentries no reentries practically same profit,though more %dd,with reentries.. but i didn`t tested extensively

Share some info men..don`t be shy..who dares win

Regards

Simba

Hi all,

1) Chandelier distance -- I haven't tested different Kvs but the default (4) gave me similar results.

2) Haven't tested yet... but I agree that TP 400 is most likely too much.

3) Above/below SATL -- most likely it is better to have it on.

Simba, you're right that in 1.2b there was an error regarding the testing of UseSATLFilter. What it did is that no matter what you entered (true or false), it always considered it true. I.e., it always used the filter no matter what you entered.

Use 1.3, all errors we've found are fixed there.

??????

Sorry to come in with a question like this when you guys are testing the EA. But just wondering if any of you have had this happen to you yet? The Willimas %R seems to be lagging?? Check attachment

We all really appreciate the time and effort Simba you have given to us less experienced. Keep up the trading karma

Files:
chart2.gif  35 kb

frantacech,

Nice article, thank you

frantacech:
Hi everybody,

please, keep your time and read this:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page99

if good entry by simbasystem is this only bonus

----------------------------------------------

.. deleted ..

range ASAP! It's gona get away sooner or later. A question is after how many trades I'm at MM again :-))

small update :

v.1.3.a

=======

-- modify ordersend, so it will accept order more than allowed max,

so if the max order is 100 lot in one go, but the we want to order 220 lot,

it will order 2 x 100 lot + 1 x 20 lot = 220 lot, please test this function

to confirm it works as it should

I also, attach the setting which I found good from 1st August 2004, using Alpari platform & data

It seems, that chand min = 36 and max = 95, tppis = 177, pips = 5, use_chand_if_touched = true, usetrrailingStop=true & trailingStoptype = 4 .. is the best setting.

the trailingStop that has been introduced frantatech is very nice ( thanks alot )

Sorry, I havent tested the kv, I'll test by modifying the kv next

Bellow is testing, from 2004.08.01 to last week, from $10,000 to $1,166,815.84 ( .. wow .. )

Simba, Malcik, Franta, etc Thank you very much for all of your effort, keep researching ..

Fxpertno1

fxpertno1:
Sorry to come in with a question like this when you guys are testing the EA. But just wondering if any of you have had this happen to you yet? The Willimas %R seems to be lagging?? Check attachment We all really appreciate the time and effort Simba you have given to us less experienced. Keep up the trading karma

Hi,

No it hasn`t happened to me..you could ask somebody in the setup or mt4 threads in this forum,or ask the administrator of the forum to direct you to the rigth thread where they can explain why this happens to you..

Hope this helped

Simba

popok

popok_sakti:
small update :

v.1.3.a

=======

-- modify ordersend, so it will accept order more than allowed max,

so if the max order is 100 lot in one go, but the we want to order 220 lot,

it will order 2 x 100 lot + 1 x 20 lot = 220 lot, please test this function

to confirm it works as it should

I also, attach the setting which I found good from 1st August 2004, using Alpari platform & data

It seems, that chand min = 36 and max = 95, tppis = 177, pips = 5, use_chand_if_touched = true, usetrrailingStop=true & trailingStoptype = 4 .. is the best setting.

the trailingStop that has been introduced frantatech is very nice ( thanks alot )

Sorry, I havent tested the kv, I'll test by modifying the kv next

Bellow is testing, from 2004.08.01 to last week, from $10,000 to $1,166,815.84 ( .. wow .. )

Simba, Malcik, Franta, etc Thank you very much for all of your effort, keep researching ..

Hi popok

Good job..please be so kind to run EXACTLY THESE SAME PARAMETERS on:

GBPUSD PERIOD 29/NOV/06 TO 01/MARCH/07

GBPJPY FULL2.7 YEARS

USDCHF FULL 2.7 YEARS

USDJPY FULL 2.7 YEARS

AND THEN,THE SAME PARAMETERS,WITH RISK SET TO 5 INSTEAD OF 10 FOR GBPUSD YOUR PREVIOUS 2.7 YEARS TESTED PERIOD..RUNNING 186 LOTS WITH900K IN ACCOUNT IS LIKE 35 TO 1 LEVERAGE "GROSSO MODO"..AND THIS SEEMS HIGH

And,obviously,be so kind to post the results..;)

Regards

Simba

Reason: