NATURAL INTELLIGENCE as the basis of a trading system - page 93

rsi писал (а) >>

No, I don't use such an indicator.

Still, I don't understand where your bot uses the "200-500 days tick-data" information. I think it's just pipsing. What kind of broker tolerates you?

I don't quite understand what a bot is, however I will explain where the data comes from - as I already said I have been in this business for a long time - my systems have been collecting tick data during trades since about 2003. So I don't have any problem with it.

I don't bother my broker.

what is pipsing?

Our poor understanding is probably because you haven't told us much about your "intelligent systems". Not much is clear from the tables so far. For example, what tools do you use, why does each system perform several operations at the same time? Have I understood correctly, that the position is held for several minutes and is closed after taking only some points? If so, it is called "Pipsing" and brokers do not allow you to work like that. But since you say that your systems work on a real account it means that I don't know and/or don't understand something. Can you tell me more about it, if you can. Your first post intrigued me, what kind of "intelligent systems" are they?

rsi писал (а) >>
Our poor understanding is probably from the fact that you haven't told us much about your "intelligent systems". Not much is clear from the tables so far. For instance, what tools do you use, why does each system perform several operations at once? Have I understood correctly, that the position is held for several minutes and is closed after taking only some points? If this is true, it is called "pipsing" and brokers allow you to work this way. But since you say that your systems work on a real account it means that I don't know and/or don't understand something. Tell me more about it, if you can. Your first post intrigued me as to what kind of "intelligent systems" they are

The single most profitable, riskiest, most liquid, most unpredictable instrument is the S&P500 e-mini (symbol ES, traded on the CME - Chicago exchange, futures), chosen because of these very properties.

In the upper table, "Level" is the derivative name for the individual systems, preserved from the early versions, operating on semi-mechanical principles.

By analogy with neural networks (a rather distant, but at least familiar to the general public terminology) each level is a neuron, or in my terminology - a functional system, and in the terminology of trading - an individual trader.

Traders can work independently or form a team with masters and slaves.

All systems trade on the market and I have no problems with brokers (absolutely legal order type regardless of the number of contracs and orders)

In addition systems do not have specific waiting limits - they open and close positions based on signals, so spread of profitability per trade can be from 0.5 points to 11 points depending on market and other variables

I call my systems intelligent as opposed to intelligent, because so far in the world of cybernetics no one has given an objective definition of the term "intelligence" itself, based on objective laws of nature, rather than on a descriptive - subjective level.

I believe that if a programme is able to learn, with or without a teacher, to perform rational and result-oriented actions, it can be called intelligent, just like a human.

All the rest was told to me by Pyotr Anokhin 30 years ago.

I recommend reading it.

And for curiosity I invite you to take a peek here:

http://gointernational.com/sctchart/

These are signals generated by one of the systems for individuals.

I wish you success.

Thank you. I've had a look. But it doesn't suit me yet.

And good luck to you.

rsi писал (а) >>

Thank you. I looked it up. But it doesn't suit me yet.

Good luck to you too.

Yeah, I forgot to warn you - it works in real time.

Traffic doesn't start until after midnight in Chicago.

Pterovich_I писал (а) >>
Existing neuronal models used in neural networks lack the fundamental elements and mechanisms of a functional system.

What elements and mechanisms are missing from existing neuronal models?

Implex писал (а) >>

What elements and mechanisms are missing from existing models of neurons?

Fundamental:)

Integer писал (а) >>

Fundamental :)

e.g. memory :)

not the one that stores variables but associates them with the result and input signals of different nature...

e.g. receptors that analyze the input :)

not the ones that summarize the inputs...

etc.

Pterovich_I писал (а) >>

Existing neuronal models used in neural networks lack the fundamental elements and mechanisms of a functional system.

Please list which elements and mechanisms are missing in neural networks.

Pterovich_I писал (а) >>

e.g. memory :)

Not the one that stores variables but associates them with the result and input signals of different nature...

like receptors that analyze the input signal :)

not the ones that summarize the inputs...

etc.

And what is the point of this? A neural network is memory itself. Receptors are not needed here because the network input is already the result of "perception". Or are you implying that you have made some revolutionary breakthrough in the field of neurotechnology? I don't think so.

Reason: