Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 77

SIMBA:
Hi All,

tests with new EA,Malcik settings,see post 759,applied to USDCHF..results are positive but just by a thin hair

I will try to do the test on USDJPY too,and the other pairs if possible,then with the results in front of our eyes we will try to extract a general rule,if possible..

Regards

Simba

Compare please. This clasic problem with strategy tester. What Next Test, it Original.

Need for all referential statement. For compare revevant result!

2. Please attach with EA all need for run - indicators and template - for referential result!

3. Please specify, brokers and data for Strategy tester. Downloaded from alpari or button in Data History MQ4.

Need referetial settings EA, Strategy Tester for referetial statement, before any new test.

I have make miracle with Strategy Tester, but is it true?

Hola

Malvic i m new here and i start the EA on gbpusd m5

is correct?

muchas gracias

Tests

Hi friends,

I liked the idea to reduce the EA.

We were losing much time in the execution of the tests with the other versions.

I carried through the tests with the EA without modifying nothing and using the date stipulated for Simba.

I tested: GBP/USD, USD/CHF and GBP/JPY.

I will test in the next hours:USD/JPY and GBP/CHF (I forgot some? )

Sorry my absence. My profession demands this...

Thanks...

Tests

It follows USD/CHF

Thanks...

Frantaceh

frantacech:
Compare please. This clasic problem with strategy tester. What Next Test, it Original.

Need for all referential statement. For compare revevant result!Yes i agree,from comparison from your test,my test,until may 06 practicaclly similar results..from May06 problem,differences start2. Please attach with EA all need for run - indicators and template - for referential result! indicators and template are in first post of this thread..i will post the ea there,but when tests finalized,not before

3. Please specify, brokers and data for Strategy tester. Downloaded from alpari or button in Data History MQ4...my case ALPARI

Need referetial settings EA, Strategy Tester for referetial statement, before any new test. Sorry i don`t understand your meaning..EA AND EA SETINGS ARE THE SPECIFIED BY MALCIK.in his previous post,Indicators and template are IN FIRST POT OF THIS THREAD..data..I would say it is better to use ALPARI..if there is anything else i have to clarify please inform

I have make miracle with Strategy Tester, but is it true? if you want,explain the settings and i will tell you what you have to do to test if "true" or not

Hi Frantacech,

Yes you are absolutely right..please see above my comments

Thanks and regards

Simba

pilofe

pilofe:
It follows USD/CHF Thanks...

Hi pilofe,

Thanks,good idea to name them,i will do the same with mine..

Simba simbasystem1.3 official GBPUSD5M..ETC..so that we can compare and see where the differences are..

regards

Simba

SIMBA:
Hi Frantacech,

Yes you are absolutely right..please see above my comments

Thanks and regards

Simba

Ok, your MQ4 is from Alpari, MIG, FXDD, StrategyBuilder or another? Specify please.

I think, for everybody. I need make my referental backtest and compare this MAIN referental backtest, if +- identical result, then continue with my any next backtest for any pair or any settings.

Without referental compare result before continue testing is backtest only next garbare.

Frantacech

frantacech:
Ok, your MQ4 is from Alpari, MIG, FXDD, StrategyBuilder or another? Specify please. ..MT4 for testing is from MIG..data i downloaded for testing is ALPARI

I think, for everybody. I need make my referental backtest and compare this MAIN referental backtest, if +- identical result, then continue with my any next backtest for any pair or any settings...OK

Without referental compare result before continue testing is backtest only next garbare....PROBABLY

Hi,please see above my reply,hope this helps

Regards

Simba

Tests

More tests:

USD/JPY and GBP/CHF.

The champion using these parameters was GBP/USD

The others had not been well.

I am waiting instructions of Simba/Malcik to continue the tests.

Thanks...

Angelo

pilofe tests

pilofe:
More tests:

USD/JPY and GBP/CHF.

The champion using these parameters was GBP/USD

The others had not been well.

I am waiting instructions of Simba/Malcik to continue the tests.

Thanks...

Angelo

hi Angelo

yes,wait a few hours,i post here my tests,basically gbpusd,excellent(in sample,so this is logical),gbpjpy ok..out of sample..and the others no way..

I will do eurusd,eurjpy and posts the results during today,then we can compare results and try to extract some kind of generalization rules..ie like the %tp rule,chand distance on % distance ,etc,etc..if you have any proposal,or idea..you are welcomed ..i have problems with usdjpy data so,if somebody wants to do specifically that test in order to contrast with pilofe results,everybody will benefit

Thanks

Simba