Concentrated

This is a new Ea using zerolag macd, oma rsi qqe, and an indicator I'm calling directional normalized juice(just normalized deviation in histo form like the old juice indicator) before adding juice was calling it ZLMACDQQE but since adding juice its now Concentrated.

As ZLMACDQQE the Ea did so so but I am hoping with the right settings that Juice will make it better. As for entry been using it on hourly chart the Ea will either take a buy on qqe or zlmacd cross the signal lines if the other is going in the same direction, meaning if the zlmacd crosses its signal line up and qqe is greater than the signal line and juice greater than zero then buy, or if qqe crosses its signal line up, zlmacd is greater than its signal line, and juice greater than zero buy. For sells the opposite. For trailing stop purposes have either the volty trailing stop on jurik or a standard trailing stop but for the standard trailing stop the volty trailing will have to be set to false, if you prefer the volty trailing then the regular trailing needs to be zero. I have been using it on hourly but should work on any timeframe any settings.

ps1) most recent updated version of the EA can be found here https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/16934-concentrated/page3#comment_672815

ps2) most recent updated version of the EA can be found here https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/16934-concentrated/page3#comment_673201

ps3) most recent updated version of the EA can be found here https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/16934-concentrated/page4#comment_673702

p4) most recent updated version of the EA version 1.06 can be found here https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/16934-concentrated/page5#comment_674094

p5) most recent updated version of the EA now 1.07 with Friday close option added found here https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/16934-concentrated/page5#comment_688862

Files:

hi mr.tools - thanks for the new ea! will set up a new demo for this one:)

what are your results so far?

My results are good. I'm running it on a number of random pairs.

Have to let it run a few more weeks to see quantitative results

iam having better result in 5 min tf

dasssi:
My results are good. I'm running it on a number of random pairs.

Have to let it run a few more weeks to see quantitative results

iam having better result in 5 min tf

Would say pretty good for me been running it on hourly charts, but really not enough trades yet to decide.

Yesterday for some reason it did not open trades ... Today started three trades with vary good results so far.

my set up is only on 5 min TF

dasssi:
Yesterday for some reason it did not open trades ... Today started three trades with vary good results so far. my set up is only on 5 min TF

Thanks for the information Dasssi started on 5 minute time frame and much better.

Hey mrtools,

Can you set this up so it can run on renko charts. IF you can rewrite this so it can accurately filter and target real trend changes then this would be an amazing EA for me. Can you please rewrite for this purpose with eh fancy trailing stops etc. Thanks

joselatt:
Hey mrtools, Can you set this up so it can run on renko charts. IF you can rewrite this so it can accurately filter and target real trend changes then this would be an amazing EA for me. Can you please rewrite for this purpose with eh fancy trailing stops etc. Thanks

joselatt

If your renko chart generating software works as it should, than any EA should work on it too (except if it is uses multi time frame indicators in which case there is no way how it could work on renko charts - renko charts are not time bound). So, all you have to do is to attach it to your offline renko chart and see if it works (opens orders - which you will be able to see only on "regular" charts - one of the metatrader ways how it works)

i really like the concept !

the hardest part is to find the best settings, i'm testing with median renko bars..

btw: had two crazy SL values today, bot with usdjpy. the SL should be 10 pips - is there something wrong with my settings for jpy pairs?!

thanks for your help..

Files:
image.jpg  60 kb
image_1.jpg  60 kb

Cyrus7:
i really like the concept !

the hardest part is to find the best settings, i'm testing with median renko bars..

btw: had two crazy SL values today, bot with usdjpy. the SL should be 10 pips - is there something wrong with my settings for jpy pairs?!

thanks for your help..

Cyrus7, strange how 1 of the 3 orders had a normal stop loss, not sure what would be causing this, i have had it on a bunch of yen pairs and no problem, but not on renko chart though, will see if i can figure out what is causing this.

mrtools:
Cyrus7, strange how 1 of the 3 orders had a normal stop loss, not sure what would be causing this, i have had it on a bunch of yen pairs and no problem, but not on renko chart though, will see if i can figure out what is causing this.

thanks mr.tools!

it's also strange that the SL value is not fixed.

the usdjpy trade is still open, at the moment with a SL of 1.204 - the SL is always changing..

Reason: