Here's the new "Goblin" ea...little brother to Predator - page 78

Here's a backtest report on the new Goblin II prototype.

Phreak

So your private message was to go and F**K myself.

Maybe you took offense that I was only willing to commit a mini live account to your attempt. This is for all the developers of this EA.

I am a trader for two years who has always been interested in MT coding, so recently I started learning about it to empower myself. They good traders don't make good programmers and visa versa. I believe it all depend on you commitment. I don't believe for a second that anyone in this thread is here for the fun of it.

This forum is made up of two types of people - those who work towards a common goal and those who are like Phorex Phreak. You make comments that make no sense to anyone. Yes you are an idiot due to your ignorance to the true meaning and purpose of a forum.

Take a look at the attitude of the members of this forum. They always ask questions in a polite manner, and get polite answers no matter how stupid the question.

I have two programmers looking at the system and testing new ideas on it and so far they can't improve on the work that has been created thus far.

Bluto - as a manual trader I am impressed by the performance of the system. I dropped my idea on the spread checking but was convinced that it wouldn't work.

Phorex DUD. I want to test you system live to prove you are what you appeal as to me - a losing manual trader looking for a system to take the blame - sad.

Question - If your system is as great as you say it is, why the secrecy?

My $1mil+ account pisses on your idea of success. Do the math

2 years of trading

I started on a $500 account

Program that into your thick scull

How did I do it - Camarilla(Google it!)

But please read the manual - you might learn something.

To everybody else on this thread, forgive me for using this thread as my personal vendetta. I appreciate the time you put into this and value what I learn from your coding.

Thank you

the Source

bluto:

Very nice!

And release date?

bluto:

No words... I just can`t wait!!! man! we will be rich...

Pluto... hehehe... just a joke... Bluto I loved Goblin till see Goblin II

Congratulations!!!

bluto:

UNBELIVABLE !!!

Can't wait to try !

Thanks Bluto !

When will santa arrive?

bluto:

Bluto,

WOW Great results, any updates on the release date?

Gandolff

gandolff:
Bluto,

WOW Great results, any updates on the release date?

Gandolff

Gandolff & others,

I'm still fine tuning the equity protector code. It's still in a raw state right now. I don't want to commit to any hard dates, but stay tuned.

bluto:
Gandolff & others, I'm still fine tuning the equity protector code. It's still in a raw state right now. I don't want to commit to any hard dates, but stay tuned.

Bluto,

Just take your time. We are all waiting patiently and appreciate your hard work and committment. We stand ready to give you our help and ideas. . Wishing all on this forum a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Trader1

I agree 100%.... a. Take your time. b. Thanks for your hard work c. Happy New year! Goldensight

Trader1:
Bluto,

Just take your time. We are all waiting patiently and appreciate your hard work and committment. We stand ready to give you our help and ideas. . Wishing all on this forum a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Trader1

bluto:
Gandolff & others, I'm still fine tuning the equity protector code. It's still in a raw state right now. I don't want to commit to any hard dates, but stay tuned.

Thanks for your work!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!