Live Testing reports - page 8

Since yesterday open a second demo account on FXDD.

Firts one was IBFX

Very easy coz through FXDD when you download Meta it open a new file in your program file ..../program files/FXDD... and put a second icon on your desktop without erasing your first account

Then you can run both...

(CPU between 3 and 10 % beware your RAM at least)

NF this week

#1 Timeframe - ...well...

#2 Broker - North Finance

#3 Settings file if any was used - Standard

#4 Real or Demo account? - Demo

#5 Version of Phoenix used - 5_6_06

#6 Phoenix mode used - mode 3

Starting date: 27 November 2006

Ending date: 01 December 2006

Initial capital: 5000

Current Balance: 5713.84

Net Profit: 713.81

Enjoy

1. Timeframe: 15M

2. Broker: NF

3. Settings file: Default

4. Account: Demo

5. Version: 5_6_06

6. Mode: 3

Results from 2006.11.26 to 2006.12.01

Deposit-$3,000

Balance-$3,650.88

Equity-$3,729.23

20 wins - 13 loses

2 open trades - Float (78.35)

Attached results sorted by pairs.

Wackena

Files:

2. Broker: fxdd

very good result on mode3

giapel

Files:

Reports of the week

2. Broker: INTERBANK

Comments : not so easy....

Second Statement :

2. Broker: FXDD

Comment : since tuesday only. Big Head Darak suggested me to open another demo account on FXDD to compare tradings..(very easy to do and no headacke) After a small south, slowly... slowly recovering... FXDD seem faster than IBFX, now we have w.e. to analyse more pricesely. Some mistake on 3 trade opened on EUR/USD closed at 0.

Both account : seems that P5606 had not grab such pips on $/CHF, mirror of eur/$ going to sky... Yen was in range trending between 116.40(R) and 115.30 (S)... (Sh...t for Hendrick just between his TP and SL !!! Grrrrrrrr!)

Talking about S/R : is it a way to find the trend for Pheonix ????

Have you seen Championship ? The head now is a NZ Guy (congrat All Blacks who laminate France in rugby) who made an EA(?) only trading buy on Eur ?

No more !

I call that Trade Order... not an EA !!!!! (If the eur had go to 1.16 ?!?!?! WHO knows ?!?!?! Hi ! Hi ! Hi !)

Nice W.E all

Here is the Live Trading Results of the optimized set at the thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175568/page2

Version: v5_06_03, mode 1

MaxRisk=0.1

Disable EA: Wed 07:30~10:30Est (GDP & Home Sales)

Fri 11:30est ~ end

[attach]20266[/attach]

Well, ......Not a good week here. All three versions 4.2.3, 5.6.3, and 5.6.4 all ended with triple digit losses. I think this weekend is devoted to experimenting with new settings and comparing them to Wilsons.

On another note, I read earlier that IBFX is not the broker of choice. Have we settled on semi-reputable broker for live trading yet? and what are those 5 dirty little tricks broker use against us?

psnw:
Well, ......Not a good week here. All three versions 4.2.3, 5.6.3, and 5.6.4 all ended with triple digit losses. I think this weekend is devoted to experimenting with new settings and comparing them to Wilsons. On another note, I read earlier that IBFX is not the broker of choice. Have we settled on semi-reputable broker for live trading yet? and what are those 5 dirty little tricks broker use against us?

I managed to get PhoenixFund approved as an Introducing Broker at FXDD. Now it is a matter of paperwork. If our live trading goes well with FXDD and we see reliable spreads and few/no spikes, then we might recommend them. I heard their demo and real data is very similar, but I haven't confirmed it myself yet.

This week was hard on Phoenix because of news. To fix that, we need Phoenix 6 with trend filtering. I have a few experiments, but I think that most of the code will be replaced for Phoenix 6.

Thank you all for posting statements! I will be comparing data on 5.6.6 between traders/brokers for hours I hope that Phoenix is more reliable between traders/brokers with the 5.6.6 changes.

I appreciate the contributions everyone.

I don't the current Error#1 bug affects trading, I think I need to do live testing to see if my little fix works. I'm asking for confirmation other ways as well. I don't think we will have a release this weekend because I'd like to do livetesting.

Glitch?

Hi everybody,

Just spotted the following during forward testing 5_6_06. With both the USDCHF (PrefSettings true) and the EURUSD (own settings, but no S/L adjustments) it has set very high and useless S/L-es.

It might just be a glitch on my pc but was wondering if others have had the same happen.

Please find a picture attached.

Vince

Files:
capture.gif  54 kb
Reason: