Extended_trade at RAS (ID:584)

It's still in pending mode, but I'd like to introduce you our manual trading system.

Extended_trade | Rent a Signal

Please read the directions carefully before you subscribe.

Below is a copy of the description in RAS website.

-------------------------------------------------------------

This Extended_trade system is a manual trading system, linked to a real account. Full explanation follows.

Broker: Alpari Rus

Account type: Standard (1 lot = 100K unit)

Currencies: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDCAD, AUDJPY, EURGBP, EURJPY and others

Initial Deposit: 1000 USD

Initial Lot Size: 0.10

1) Trading strategy

A combination of two basic trading techniques: breakout system and range trading system.

Since these two techniques are used in different market conditions, quick and flexible decisions are needed, and it was impossible for us to automate the sytem.

Actually, after testing many automatic systems, we now believe that only manual trading systems are capable of responding to every market condition.

We check many timeframes, looking for a good entry point.

We decide the target price within the timeframe, so some trades may be closed in small profits.

When the price movement is on our side, we sometimes follow the trend for a while.

When following trend, trades may be kept open for several days, harvesting pips.

2) Lot size

This system is traded in high leverage, and lot size calculation is very important.

Lot size will change according to account equity. Every increase in 100 USD will increase the max lot size by 0.01.

For example, when equity reaches 2500 USD, max lot size will be 0.25.

You have to adjust the lot multiplier to match exactly the ratio between your account and ours.

For example, if our account is 2500 USD and your account is 5000 USD, lot multiplier should be 2 (5000/2500).

If your account is 1500 USD, lot multiplier should be 0.6 (1500/2500).

Anyway, you must adjust the lot multiplier before you start trading, or else your account may be busted.

--------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me anything.

Good Luck!

TM

Weekly Update

Statistics for last week:

This week pips 804 No.3

Total pips 1142 No.8

This week USD 948.9

Total USD 1343.98

Max Lot size 0.20

Min Lot size 0.10

Max active trades 15

Summary P/L 1343.98

Profit factor 7.28

Active orders 1

Pending orders 8

Closed orders 137

TM

Tryout period

Hi to all.

Approved today!

In pleasure of being approved, I'd like to discount the price to $99 for the time being.

Questions are welcome anytime.

TM

Weekly Update

This week pips 513 No.7

Total pips 1655 No.8

This week USD 709.73

Total USD 2053.71

Max Lot size 0.20

Min Lot size 0.10

Max active trades 20

Summary P/L 2053.71

Profit factor 5.50

Active orders 2

Pending orders 14

Closed orders 180

TM

Brokerage firm: FXDD and FXCM

Hi,

I have an account at FXDD and FXCM. These 2 firm is valid for your service?

Thanks.

Hi youngchang.

I'm sorry, I haven't tested on FXDD nor FXCM.

I quite often hear that price movement is very different between FXDD and Alpari Rus, so I think it's not a good idea using it.

I don't know much about FXCM.

Nowadays, I'm trying not to close trades in very small profits, so maybe you can give it a try.

But I advise you to first test in a demo account, or open a account in Alpari Rus or Alpari UK, in which I am testing right now.

Valid Brokerage firm

Hi,

I installed on fxdd demo account, I put in Your ID#, but it say "not valid user account"

How can i try on demo account. I am new for this signal service. Please let me know how i can try on demo account.

Do i have to pay first? or what?

Thanks

Well, you first have to pay for it, or else no signal will be sent.

That's how rentasignal works.

If the signal doesn't work well on FXDD, your loss will be limited to $99 in a demo account.

When you attach the signal on a real FXDD account without testing and doesn't work well, there is a possibility that you will lose more than $99.

That's what I meant.

One more thing, data feeds are often different in demo accounts and real accounts, but at least you can have an idea how it will perform.

Weekly Update

This week pips 262

Total pips 1917

This week USD 271.52

Total USD 2325.23

Max Lot size 0.20

Min Lot size 0.10

Summary P/L 2325.23

Max summary P/L 2513.48

Profit factor 4.05

Active orders 4

Pending orders 14

Closed orders 195

TM

I just subscribed to your signal a few minutes ago and now I'm getting a stream of 4107 orders while the EA tries to place the pending orders for your system.

It says "Pending OrderSend Error: 4107 - invalid price parameter for trade function." Any idea what could be causing this?

I'm using IBFX on a mini account with a lot multiplier of 4.

Edit: Could it be that the problem is that you are using 5 digit pricing and I am not?

Edit2: Well, now that all the pending orders are cancelled/closed, the 1 active order on eur/jpy processed correctly. I'll keep monitoring.

ummdav1d:
I just subscribed to your signal a few minutes ago and now I'm getting a stream of 4107 orders while the EA tries to place the pending orders for your system.

It says "Pending OrderSend Error: 4107 - invalid price parameter for trade function." Any idea what could be causing this?

I'm using IBFX on a mini account with a lot multiplier of 4.

Edit: Could it be that the problem is that you are using 5 digit pricing and I am not?

Edit2: Well, now that all the pending orders are cancelled/closed, the 1 active order on eur/jpy processed correctly. I'll keep monitoring.

5 digits is not a problem.

Try by restart your MT.

Reason: