10points 3.mq4 - page 260

yeoeleven:

still totally amazed that a tentative post that I made last August has blossomed into this huge thread. The interchange over the time has certainly helped me to understand martingale trading better than any other way and I hope also has helped others.

John

Yeah and whats even more incredible is it took you 9 months to realize martingale and 10point3 is still a loser no matter how much you test it, clone it or study it. thats a lot of wasted time bro.

Ted Noogent:
Yeah and whats even more incredible is it took you 9 months to realize martingale and 10point3 is still a loser no matter how much you test it, clone it or study it. thats a lot of wasted time bro.

You have any better suggestion?

Regards

David

Statement RMI

davidke20:

Regards

David

---------------------------------

Looks fine.

Four charts with reverse condition (only eurusd).

Best Regards.

davidke20:

Regards

David

yeah. I do. Use a different EA. Or put your dough in a good mutual fund or 401 and quit losing it to this 10pt3 piece of junk.

Ted Noogent:
yeah. I do. Use a different EA. Or put your dough in a good mutual fund or 401 and quit losing it to this 10pt3 piece of junk.

Yeap. I guess you will make this post already. Cant see the reason why people like to come in and tell me to give up. Or may be THEY are the same person. The funniest fact is, you keep popping in here when you tell people to give up No offense please. Just wanted to make sure something.

Regards

David

Ted Noogent:

man u r a big loser, get the hell out this forum,

teldon:
man u r a big loser, get the hell out this forum,

Yes I must agree with you here.

Look Ted EA's don't suit everyone, some can make them work well and others with the same settings will lose.

10points 3 is by no means the holy grail but with some back testing and a lot of forward testing, it is working well for me.

Below is a graph from my live account. On the 12 March 07 my live account was down to $52. I stuck 10point 3 plus one other (which I have been testing and only trades 2 -4 times aweek ) and as you can see it is working well for me.

Files:

basza:
Below is a graph from my live account. On the 12 March 07 my live account was down to $52. I stuck 10point 3 plus one other (which I have been testing and only trades 2 -4 times aweek ) and as you can see it is working well for me.

Interesting graph, with its ups and downs.... but it's certainly going in the right direction.

What are your settings?

Regards,

Ray

FutureMillionaire?:
Interesting graph, with its ups and downs.... but it's certainly going in the right direction.

What are your settings?

Regards,

Ray

Hi Ray.

Yes it's slowly heading in the right direction. The following settings are what I am using, some of you may disagree, but as you can see it is working for me.

Broker: North Finance

Pair : EURUSD 30 mins ( It only seems to do well on this pair for some reason )

T/P : 10

Lots: 0.1

S/L : 500 ( I know this is a lot, but have not seen it go this far yet )

Max Trades : 10

Pips: 10

Secure Profit: 10

Account Protection: 1

Orders To Protect : 3

mm : 1

Risk :2

The version I'm using is the orignal one.

The other EA I am using is DayTrading2A. This only trades 2 - 4 times a week.

As I said before, I lot of you may thing I'm mad using this settings, but all I can say is you must find the settings that work for you. You can use the settings others are using but it does not mean you will get the same results. Use them as a starting point only

basza:
S/L : 500 ( I know this is a lot, but have not seen it go this far yet )

Maybe ... but it'll sure make your eyes water when it does

If it hasn't got that far .... what causes the 'downs' on the chart?

Regards,

Ray

Reason: