Dolly system - page 92

ANCOLL:
@jafar

you put 10 pips target and 20 pips for stop loss, means you will have Reward : Risk ratio for 1:2 , if the system goes 50% chance, you will lose for sure.

Could you please kindly explain this?

I've seen systems working with totally random ways and heard people saying it will never work.

150k out of 10k in 1 year on demo account.

after statement was posted, noone said anything...

totally random= you toss a coin and buy if its tails ect. first you put 0.1 lots, TP25 SL100, if you hit SL, TP50, SL100, if SL, TP100 SL100. After that you double your lots every time you hit SL. If you hit TP you restart.

It was working with 11 currency pairs for a year on the demo. It made good profit.

I'll post you the link if I can find it

Shinigami:
I've seen systems working with totally random ways and heard people saying it will never work.

150k out of 10k in 1 year on demo account.

after statement was posted, noone said anything...

totally random= you toss a coin and buy if its tails ect. first you put 0.1 lots, TP25 SL100, if you hit SL, TP50, SL100, if SL, TP100 SL100. After that you double your lots every time you hit SL. If you hit TP you restart.

It was working with 11 currency pairs for a year on the demo. It made good profit.

I'll post you the link if I can find it

This is what I call "GAMBLING"...

While we are seeking for a "TRADING" here

Anyway, no trade today using Dolly system every currency will made a reversal movement (11Dec06) but too risk to enter..

Where can i fing GMACD? Any who has it please post here.. Looks great

G#macd

f75n789:
Where can i fing GMACD? Any who has it please post here.. Looks great

It is on this thread just take the time to look through it and you will find all the indicators

cja

Dolly PIVOT/OPEN

This is just a thought, Dolly has those days when it opens in the BUY/SELL areas and common thoughts are that is a non trading situation.

Check out the 2 screenshots they are exactly the same time and timeframe

The 1st picture is Dolly in the standard setup based on the Daily CENTRAL PIVOT

The 2nd picture is Dolly altered to be based on the DAILY OPEN

Do you think it worthwhile to have the indicator so it can swap between being setup on the PIVOT or OPEN ???? to catch trades on days like today. Or should Dolly be based on the Daily OPEN so then any day would be a trading day?????

Just thinking out loud- what do you think, perhaps start another thread based on this trading idea/setup???

cja:
This is just a thought, Dolly has those days when it opens in the BUY/SELL areas and common thoughts are that is a non trading situation.

Do you think it worthwhile to have the indicator so it can swap between being setup on the PIVOT or OPEN ???? to catch trades on days like today. Or should Dolly be based on the Daily OPEN so then any day would be a trading day?????

Just thinking out loud- what do you think, perhaps start another thread based on this trading idea/setup???

I VOTE YESSS ....GREAT WE SHOULD DO IT EARLYER AND FORM A LIVE TRADER GROUP >>> CHEEERS

Yes it is better

Pair spread that which pair you want to make order.

(ask - bid)

bodshyipmonitor:
BTW, how do you define your spread? The spread of which 2 price?

i vote yess too!

cja:

I had Dolly running all night but no trades happened. Please help fix up EA Thanks

Reason: