Dolly system - page 115

you can post it here - i am sure we are all interested to see it

antone:
sure? am i aloud to post it here? or i should PM you? i think it is a combination of WSS and Dolly.. i saw a screenshot here similar to his screenshots..

hymns:
hellow antone,

can you told me the url selling dolly system?

digistoch? there you go

sure? am i allowed to post it here? or i should PM you? i think it is a combination of WSS and Dolly.. i saw a screenshot here similar to his screenshots..

can you explain how to read this indicator? if you guys don't mind..

what about the guppy? where can i find that indicator?

antone:
sure? am i allowed to post it here? or i should PM you? i think it is a combination of WSS and Dolly.. i saw a screenshot here similar to his screenshots..

can you explain how to read this indicator? if you guys don't mind..

what about the guppy? where can i find that indicator?

digistoch is multitimeframe stochastic. you dont need to switch between tf to view stochastic. more on stochastic try googling first.

guppy? check dolly 2nd thread, i already post about guppy.

hymns:
digistoch is multitimeframe stochastic. you dont need to switch between tf to view stochastic. more on stochastic try googling first. guppy? check dolly 2nd thread, i already post about guppy.

ok thanks.. i guess it highlights when it shows strength right? thanks

should i pm you about the site? or post here? please reply

i'll go check guppy.. on the other thread

antone:
ok thanks.. i guess it highlights when it shows strength right? thanks

should i pm you about the site? or post here? please reply

i'll go check guppy.. on the other thread

just pm me

hymns:
just pm me

did you check the site i PM you? he site is up

just post the site

why dont you just poswt the site

QUOTE=antone]did you check the site i PM you? he site is up

% trailng stop needed

Hi Mr Tool,

Thanks for your e_Trailing...

Do you happen to know of a TS ea that works on %TS...whre one can set to say 50% TS after it made the first say XXpips?

Rgds,

Ed

mrtools:
I found the trailing stop ea. here on this forum. What I am thinking is set this up to when you make your first 20 pips have the trailing stop set to 20 pips then let the trade go possibly past the break low or high and hopefully past the target, will at the least lock in the 20 pips.

Moving averages

Hi, I have just downloaded a couple of the Dollys, but neither are showing the moving averages. Can someone please post file separately so that I can add.

Many thanks

Pork

Reason: