Dolly system - page 88

MM Line

Dear CJA,

Your MM line works best today on NFP.....

I love dolly, MM line, G#MACD...... MMMMMHHUUUUUAHHHH

cruise:
Hi there fxnewbie

here you go.

cheers

cruise

Great !!!

Tks. a lot !!!

Dolly EA at last. ..

Here I post Dolly Expert Advisor,

But it still needs a little "tweaking"

Feel free to improve it .

Files:

This is on page 78 post #771 but was designed for an older version, it doesn't seem to work with the v10.

How can we modify properly to work with v10?

Thanks

Strange??

@matrixebiz

Strange... but it's worked with me. I am using the latest Dolly

By the way, did you all see a pattern?

Use Dolly trading time #2

From Monday to Friday

See the chart between Europe open and London open

See the chart between US open and Europe close

See that carefully

ANCOLL:
@matrixebiz

Strange... but it's worked with me. I am using the latest Dolly

By the way, did you all see a pattern?

Use Dolly trading time #2

From Monday to Friday

See the chart between Europe open and London open

See the chart between US open and Europe close

See that carefully

What settings did you use? and did you just rename Dolly Graphics_v10_WINDOW to Dolly Graphics(M)? since the EA calls Dolly Graphics(M)

Dolly Adjustment

Hello Everyone,

Can someone make me a Dolly that shows Daily and Weekly chart ranges?

Thank you.

When did the Signal Code change? Just wondering if v10_graphics is just a look improvement but the signals generated are the same as the older version? {See attached)

Hello All,

I am very new here and am very pleased I have discovered this forum which was quite by accident. I am just wondering if CJA would possibly be willing if time is available to make the #(T_S_R)-Daily Range Calculator change colour in the Room up and Room down figures to yellow when there is a 20 pip movement in either direction and to red with a 45 pip movement. That is say if it goes up 45pips the colour of the Room up figure goes red and stays that way. I have had a look at the script but at this stage is beyond me to change. The idea of this is really a warning at a glance that there has been this movement and to be careful when going into the market in the opposite direction. There maybe a better indicator that does this already but am not sure. I guess this is for the lazy man when his brain goes dead for the evening and he has lost his calculator. BTW I am from the southern hemisphere so it's in the evening when I trade.

Dolly Graphics

matrixebiz:
When did the Signal Code change? Just wondering if v10_graphics is just a look improvement but the signals generated are the same as the older version? {See attached)

It looks like Dolly Graphics (M) is the same as theDolly Graphics #2 & that has the original 1st Dolly indicator code for the BUY/SELL Levels, the Dolly Graphics #10 is the1st indicator with the new Dolly BUY/SELLcode in it& slightly different Take Profit levels on the Graphic Display, now the Take Profit in comments and the Graphic Display match.

I changed the original code for the Dolly Levels because that is where the cpu usuage and refresh problem existed. Basically the signals produced are the same, just the graphics have altered slightly as the original Dolly gave the TP as a function of the 1st BUY/SELL +/- 10 pips as a Target for the 2nd BUY/SELL which meant the display was a few pips off the TP level, now the TP for the 2nd BUY/SELL is a function of the 2nd Level +/- 5 pips. and as a result the Display matches the Comments, however the TP,Stop & Entry remain the same as the original for all the Dolly Levels.

Hope that makes things a little clearer.

cja

Reason: