Dolly system - page 100

Ea For Dolly?

I wonder if there is an EA for dolly or are you planning to build one soon?

You see, most of the people do not have the time to trade and an EA would be a God's sent gift!

open graphics

Hi Big Joe,

The chart for open graphics looks great!!! I haven't been able to duplicate your open graphics chart. Any chance you can share how you got it to work?

Thanks

Big Joe:
The open version of dolly is ........ FANTASTICABULOUS

2 wrong trades this morning with pivot version

1 good trade (+20) with open version, and one going to good

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Also great thanks, for the SUPERFAST Gmacd

found

Big Joe,

Nevermind I found how to set open graphics up....sorry.

Dolly Expert

Hello,

I juste whant to know were I can have the last version of DOLLY EXPERT..??

Thanks in advance.

Sorry for my bad English !

forexfanos:
I wonder if there is an EA for dolly or are you planning to build one soon? You see, most of the people do not have the time to trade and an EA would be a God's sent gift!

An EA should be simple to create, but there seem to be so many different filters folks are using. To put the time into writing one, any programmer will want to see one consistant fairly profitable method with clear rules. Posting actual forward test results will also be a good idea...

This makes me sick somehow.....

I really wonder,

Why do some people always ask for EA and latest indicator over and over again, where the answer is within only 10 pages before?

Man.. I bet your internet connection is much much faster than mine (only 15kb per second) and you are too lazy to look back just within 10 pages?

"Lazy Traders won't be ever survive long in the market, they will be wiped out by the Forex beast,

They're still asking for a fish everyday while others already showed them the fishing rod "

Just a friendly advise

Hi,

I think the problem is that all the different versions and modifications follow no system or naming convention. Versions are posted all over the thread and many people just don't have the time to read through dozens of posts to find them. We must not live in a vacuum, dolly is not the only system out there and many people may be researching and testing a couple systems at a time and if info was posted using a more organized method it would make things much easier for newcomers to the thread.

I know there are those that are really lazy but we cannot just lump everyone together and jump to conclusions. Someone may ask were the files are located because there are so many versions located throughout the thread.

In my opinion all files should be placed in the first post of the thread and updates should also be placed there also.

Y0000 jenCOLL ! Dont be too full of your self ......notting but a green frog under the coo...nut... shell ! Till today lu still stupid ! All ways brig was wes sos in to here , Do you know what the difference ? N0N0k ?. READ AGAIN FROM THE FIRST POST !!! Do a New threads still g0t w0k w0k st0s in to it ! Dumpitum Didumm Dumm Dumm ! And Should Be DAILY OPEN PIV POINT STRATEGY ... or if CJA LIKE put it as CJA SYSTEM . DONT SHABU ,MDMN , PUTEH ,PUTAW,KANCING,LINTING and come here see these is your own play ground !!! BADABING !!!

FX_SNIPER2:
Y0000 jenCOLL ! Dont be too full of your self ......notting but a green frog under the coo...nut... shell ! Till today lu still stupid ! All ways brig was wes sos in to here , Do you know what the difference ? N0N0k ?. READ AGAIN FROM THE FIRST POST !!! Do a New threads still g0t w0k w0k st0s in to it ! Dumpitum Didumm Dumm Dumm ! And Should Be DAILY OPEN PIV POINT STRATEGY ... or if CJA LIKE put it as CJA SYSTEM . DONT SHABU ,MDMN , PUTEH ,PUTAW,KANCING,LINTING and come here see these is your own play ground !!! BADABING !!!

dey macha... ape yg ko merepek ni setan. betul la dia cakap. jangan malas nak baca dari mula.

theres no perfect ea for breakout system. we try do the best here. if i made it. i'll release it

RICHLINK:
Hi,

I think the problem is that all the different versions and modifications follow no system or naming convention. Versions are posted all over the thread and many people just don't have the time to read through dozens of posts to find them. We must not live in a vacuum, dolly is not the only system out there and many people may be researching and testing a couple systems at a time and if info was posted using a more organized method it would make things much easier for newcomers to the thread.

I know there are those that are really lazy but we cannot just lump everyone together and jump to conclusions. Someone may ask were the files are located because there are so many versions located throughout the thread.

In my opinion all files should be placed in the first post of the thread and updates should also be placed there also.

In new thread, the update always in my 1st post.

Dolly 2nd Thread

Reason: