Dolly system - page 90

G#macd

hymns:
cja

can you add D1 at MAIN TREND in G_MACD_TRADING_SIGNAL (w/o colorfull line. it eat my cpu)

thanks

Sure no problem i will look at it this weekend

If you are having cpu trouble with G#MACD #2

then run the standard G#MACD and the G#MACD_Trading_Signals instead

that solves the cpu issue and still gives you the indicator and signals

SEE ATTACHED SCREENSHOT

cja

Files:
dolly_list.gif  92 kb

Hi friends ,

I see a lot of indicator for dolly syatem , could anybody tell me , which package of system that is best , I mean i need one complete package of indicator that is good . thanks

@ cja and ANCOLL - Thank you for the explanation so really what I need to know now is what in the EA posted earlier do I need to change so it works properly with the v10 Dolly?

Tsr

karamea:
Hello All, I am very new here and am very pleased I have discovered this forum which was quite by accident. I am just wondering if CJA would possibly be willing if time is available to make the #(T_S_R)-Daily Range Calculator change colour in the Room up and Room down figures to yellow when there is a 20 pip movement in either direction and to red with a 45 pip movement. That is say if it goes up 45pips the colour of the Room up figure goes red and stays that way. I have had a look at the script but at this stage is beyond me to change. The idea of this is really a warning at a glance that there has been this movement and to be careful when going into the market in the opposite direction. There maybe a better indicator that does this already but am not sure. I guess this is for the lazy man when his brain goes dead for the evening and he has lost his calculator. BTW I am from the southern hemisphere so it's in the evening when I trade.

If you are looking for when the price moves 20 pips i asume you are talking about the area between the PIVOT & Dolly BUY/SELL area, if that is the case then the TSR will be of little use to you as it is based on the DAILY OPEN and Dolly is based on the DAILY CENTRAL PIVOT so as you can see a 20 pip move from the open is not the same as a 20 pip move from the central pivot - could you clarify this for me? or have i got it wrong?

G#MACD Trading Signals # 2

hymns:
cja

can you add D1 at MAIN TREND in G_MACD_TRADING_SIGNAL (w/o colorfull line. it eat my cpu)

thanks

I have added in Daily, Weekly & Monthly for those of you who want the longer term outlook, the MAJOR TREND can be turned ON/OFF by accessing the input tab.

As stated earlier you can load this Trading Signals indicator and the Standard G#MACD indicator and there are no problems with the computer speed or cpu usage.

gmacd_trading_signals_2.mq4

Files:

matrixebiz:
@ cja and ANCOLL - Thank you for the explanation so really what I need to know now is what in the EA posted earlier do I need to change so it works properly with the v10 Dolly?

@matrixebiz

your welcome matrixebiz

I think we should syncronize the input between the Dolly EA and the Dolly v10, so they both have the same entry and exit point.

I am not very good in programming,

so anybody want to help us?

Someone told here a really smart thing - its pointless to simply enter at entry levels. You need some signal filter, reversal strategy ect otherwise you'll get a margin call or smaaaall profit.

problem with G#MACD_Trading_Signals #2.mq4

It's better than wss94. THX

help help help

hi friends i m new here. can anyone tells me how to use the Dolly#10

when will i buy or sell and what are the TP and SL points

for example: can i put pending order at the begining of the day?

This is basic knowledge

deathpan:
hi friends i m new here. can anyone tells me how to use the Dolly#10

when will i buy or sell and what are the TP and SL points

for example: can i put pending order at the begining of the day?

TP=take profit,

SL=stop loss

If you dont know this info you need to look it up as this is basic knowledge.

This is not the thread to look for that kind of info. Please look else where.

In this forum you can find this information or run a search on google.

Reason: