To add comments, please log in or register
lacktasid
lacktasid  

Thank you

mjustice
mjustice  

Dolly entry rules

Hi,

First off, thanks for dolly. I've used it for a few months now and are amazed by how much info I get from it. The big problem is I still don't really know how to use it.

I've read through many of the posts but cannot find a list of rules for trade entries etc.

My questions are.

1. What timeframe should it be used on - 15min?

2. When should you enter a trade? When it provides you with the recommendations/alerts? Or some other way.

3. Are there any other checks using GMACD or digistoch that must be met to make the trade (ie 1h green for buy)

4.Stop loss/take profit - should this set based on the 25% - 50% etc bands?

Thanks for your help.

sanyax
sanyax  

how can set dolly show me other days piovt for backtest?

i want see for example 30days for back test

----sorry my bad english---

airquest
airquest  

Is there a way to see what Dolly Graphics looks like in the past ? I mean visually on the chart, not with the Strategy Tester. Thanks.

ccjjaa
ccjjaa  
airquest:
Is there a way to see what Dolly Graphics looks like in the past ? I mean visually on the chart, not with the Strategy Tester. Thanks.

From memory I did make a Dolly Open historical for testing many years ago I will just have to see if I can find it.

Regards CJA

ccjjaa
ccjjaa  

Dolly Historical

Here is the Dolly I used for testing purposes, it does not contain all the features of the latest Dolly Graphics v13 however it does show a historical view of the Pivots and Daily Open along with the Daily average graphics.

The Dolly Historical indicator is supplied as is where is, please do not ask me to add to or alter anything on it as it was made purely for my own testing purposes.

NOTE : This version does not have any time shift code.

NOTE : The Dolly Historical indicator requires a password "

FREE_at_tsd

" to work, I apologise for doing this but it has so far stopped most of the muppets out there from selling the latest Dolly on eBay.

dolly_historical_test.ex4

Files:
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Dolly

1. Dolly system thread  
  2. New Dolly thread
  3. Dolly new MT4 - the thread 
  4. Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project thread 
  5. Project EA for Dolly 1st and 2nd clone - the thread 
  6. Password for Dolly indicators - the post
  7. Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - the thread