Dolly system - page 102

MM Levels

alamanjani:
Many like MMath. So using it as aditional (filtrating/confirmating) tool can't be bad idea. Problem is, that there are sooooooo many (actually even more lol) versions and almost every one shows lines on different place. Then you also have dinamic MM and static (octave)....

So would you mind to post here version you are using? That way, we will look next time at the same lines.

Thank you, Mario

the differences are ususally because people like to use different periods - Period 32 is the recomended one for 4X but i prefer a 64 period some also use 16 but it works no matter which period you use. Here is the one i have been using with Dolly, i like this one because it is small and does not clutter up the

chart.

Here is the new version of MM Short LINES

mm_short_lines_.ex4

mm_short_lines_v2.mq4

New indicator

frantacech:
Please exist howto, how trading with MM? I need for FAQ.

Post 1010 the same post you got the 1st MM Short LINES ex4 file from now has the New MM Short_LINES v2

alamanjani:
I think I have them all from MM thread but I like yours the best

Thank you!

Mario

Post 1010 where you got the 1st MM indicator now has the new MM Short_LINES v2 with full code

prosper888:
Hi CJA,

Could you please add the OPEN to the Small Text Dolly Graphic#10, just as you did to the standard Dolly Graphic#10. Thanks in advance.

Happy trading and many more pips.

Khai

Sorry it has taken so long i have been busy, this indicator can now switch between a Pivot setup and an Open setup thanks to hymns for the code.

dolly_graphics_v10_smalltext_open_pivot.mq4

WSS94! Tutorial

http://www.box.net/public/nbzx6c147a

Password : winningsolution

i think this PDF will help us to finish dolley.

cja:
Sorry it has taken so long i have been busy, this indicator can now switch between a Pivot setup and an Open setup thanks to hymns for the code. dolly_graphics_v10_smalltext_open_pivot.mq4

Hi CJA,

You are the man....

Just wondering is it possible to draw lines on buy area as its not very clear where the first buy area ends and the second starts...

Thanks

OPEN to Small Text v10

cja:
Sorry it has taken so long i have been busy, this indicator can now switch between a Pivot setup and an Open setup thanks to hymns for the code. dolly_graphics_v10_smalltext_open_pivot.mq4

Hi CJA,

1000 thanks. you are a champ . Better late than not.

Happy trading and many pips to you.

Khai

A litle tips using dolly

Check New Update https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175809

Reason: