Dolly system - page 99

Here i've rewrote back GMACD Trading Signal & GMACD#2 with GMACD Trading Signal. I've test it more lighter then original code release on load & run. I also test to another two notebook it run more smooth

Files:
gmacd2.mq4  17 kb

Indicators

hymns:
Here i've rewrote back GMACD Trading Signal & GMACD#2 with GMACD Trading Signal. I've test it more lighter then original code release on load & run. I also test to another two notebook it run more smooth

Thanks for that, i like the way you have cleaned up the code - it certainly runs very quick now, you have solved the problem for me and given me another way at looking at the code, it certainly makes sense now that i see it in black and white. Excellent work and thanks again.

cja

frantacech:
Wow, can you attach this?

here you go

Files:

Helping each other, we should ....

cja,

I think you have contributed enough for this thread, let me help you also by opening a new thread and giving a test for Dolly Daily Open

Please feel free to come to the thread and help us,

Also for everyone, please feel free to give your contribution for the development of Dolly 2nd clone system.

Here is the link :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175809

cja:
Thanks for that, i like the way you have cleaned up the code - it certainly runs very quick now, you have solved the problem for me and given me another way at looking at the code, it certainly makes sense now that i see it in black and white. Excellent work and thanks again. cja

Execellent work come from your excellent idea cja!

The open version of dolly is ........ FANTASTICABULOUS

2 wrong trades this morning with pivot version

1 good trade (+20) with open version, and one going to good

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Also great thanks, for the SUPERFAST Gmacd

ONE BIG proposal!

I wonder if that would be possible to make a little modification as to order description with SL first and TP the second.

Now it is quite opposite. It seems to be confusing to me while entering an order - in the window it is coming in reverse order. What do you think guys?

Big Joe - if you use MM ( Murrey Math) tool it will help to keep you out of the whips with the standard version - the EUR standard pivot long entry was at +1/8 - ie pretty risky...

Great thread guys -one of the best I've seen in years of forex thread reading

frantacech:
ONE BIG proposal!

I wonder if that would be possible to make a little modification as to order description with SL first and TP the second.

Now it is quite opposite. It seems to be confusing to me while entering an order - in the window it is coming in reverse order. What do you think guys?

Any suggestion, comment or idea please post to new thread HERE

Small Text to the Open Graphics

Hi CJA,

Could you please add the OPEN to the Small Text Dolly Graphic#10, just as you did to the standard Dolly Graphic#10. Thanks in advance.

Happy trading and many more pips.

Khai

Reason: