Help with some Information

Hi guys,  I am new here first of all thank you for your time on reading and helping me.

I am about to follow a signal, but I see the pair he ise are like this-}

USDJPY.s

USDJPY.ar

What does it means? Will by metatrader copy the trade?

Thank you in advance

If your broker has a USDJPY symbol without suffix, then you will probably not be able to copy it properly.

You can ask the signal provider for advice on suggested broker/server setups.

Broker's use a variety of naming patterns: EURUSD, EURUSDb, EURUSDc, EURUSDcheck, EURUSDct, EURUSDecn, EURUSDf, EURUSDh, EURUSDi, EURUSDm, EURUSDme, EURUSDmicro, EURUSDpro, EURUSDt, EURUSDx. “EUR.USD”, “EUR/USD”, “EUR/USD_ecn”, “EURUSD!”, “EURUSD#”, “EURUSD..”, “EURUSD.”, “EURUSD.a”, “EURUSD.ar”, “EURUSD.ax/a>”, “EURUSD.c”, “EURUSD.cfx”, “EURUSD.ecn” and “EURUSD.ECN”, “EURUSD.G”, “EURUSD.i”, “BTCUSD.lts”, “EURUSD.m”, “EURUSD.p”, “EURUSD.pro”, “EURUSD.r”, “EURUSD.t/a>”, “EURUSD.SBe”, “EURUSD.stp”, “EURUSD.s”, “EURUSD.z”, “EURUSD'”, “EURUSD@”, “EURUSD_i”, “EURGBP_0s”, “EURUSD-5”, “EURUSD-g”, “EURUSD-m”, “EURUSD-sb”, “BRENT.cmd”, “#XAUUSD”, “#FB”, “#TSLA”, and Financial symbols with “-”, “=”, “_”, and “+”

If the pattern your broker uses doesn't match the pattern of your signal provider's broker, you can't copy the signal/open a trade. Switch brokers to one that has that adornment.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/53/page14#comment_370937

Signals: Added automatic conversion of EURUSD* type Forex trading symbols. If a signals source has positions at EURUSD! symbol, while a subscriber trades on EURUSD (or vice versa), the terminal will automatically detect the similarity of the trading symbols changing their names when copying the signal.

List of changes in MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal builds - Catalytrader 5 Client Terminal Build 722 (Part 2)
List of changes in MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal builds - Catalytrader 5 Client Terminal Build 722 (Part 2)
  • www.mql5.com
Signals: fixed the warning dialog about the automatic synchronization of positions with a trading signal in case of several re-synchronizations within one working session of the terminal. Metaeditor: fixed metaassist freezing when working with large source files. Metatrader 5 client terminal build 787: added ability to receive milliseconds in trade operations
Reason: