Dolly system - page 89

I think this will work

matrixebiz,

try this.

Open the chart with Dolly graph v10 and open the other chart with Dolly EA impanted, the Dolly graphic M is the tool needed for the EA itself.

Yes that's a slight change between the EA and the Dolly v10 itself, so that's why I said it need a little "tweaking"

If the EA ordered for you, feel free to change the SL and TP at your own.

I am still figuring out that the chart between Europe open - London Open and

US open - Europe close has the most volatile movement on each day.

Correct me if i am wrong.

matrixebiz:
What settings did you use? and did you just rename Dolly Graphics_v10_WINDOW to Dolly Graphics(M)? since the EA calls Dolly Graphics(M)

Weekly Dolly

FX-Hedger:
Hello Everyone,

Can someone make me a Dolly that shows Daily and Weekly chart ranges?

Thank you.

Do you want a Dolly that shows Daily levels as per the Dolly #10 but also can show the Weekly levels with say lines or perhaps a smaller graphic within the Daily graphic or perhaps a Dolly that can be altered to show any time frame you want or just a straight Weekly Dolly as a stand alone display. Do you want graphics or lines???

cja

cja

can you add D1 at MAIN TREND in G_MACD_TRADING_SIGNAL (w/o colorfull line. it eat my cpu)

thanks

@ cja and ANCOLL - Thank you for the explanation so really what I need to know now is what in the EA posted earlier do I need to change so it works properly with the v10 Dolly?

Dolly EA

With the Dolly EA settings now are to trade at 09:00 on 1st trade and 17:00

on the 2nd trade. My ? is this our computer local time or metatrader time scrolling at the bottom? i have just started learning and reading and sure like what i see with the Dolly#10 System.

Could somebody tell me the page for the Dolly EA... thx Max

Maximus:
Could somebody tell me the page for the Dolly EA... thx Max

Try to look HERE

thx Jozo...

cja:
Here are 2 other indicators - the Trading Timesis for the best times to trade and you may have to set the times to suit your trading platform and a short line version of the Murrey Maths indicator( My favourite Indicator )

Please, can you attach template your ideal settings?

I've tested with different settings and this seems to work best

TP 100

SL 50

weird, isnt it?

I'd love if anyone could add signal filter and trailing stop

ps: default open times work best for me, at least for now

Reason: