Dolly system - page 96

ANCOLL:
TOday if you put SL above the pivot point, you will lose for sure before you get your profit

Interesting pic. It looks very much like that entry was a nasty fakeout. I got the same trade today as well, but as I watched it, it became clear to me from also looking at other pairs and my stoch (5,3,3) that there wasn't any strength or reason for the trade to enter so I closed it out at +2 pips.

You can't just follow it blindly. When your trade enters whatch it carefully. If you can see the market turn, or you don't see enough strength in the movement to carry it to target, close it. Even if you make just a few pips. Making 1 pip is better than losing it.

just great. another day opens inside buy area...

Can somebody please post here a piece of the code to turn pivot into daily open? I already tried to re-calculate it myself and ended up with SL. I found out that I opened my position when it was way too soon for that.

PS: can Dolly EA make consistent 5-10 pips daily? In theory, if we add a pack of indicators for filtering out false signals and for closing the position.

goldensight:
Hi Reverend, I agree this forum has some great information. You might find some fibonacci information here by inputting it into the "SEARCH". You also might try forexfactory.com for some fibonacci techniques as they probably have quite a few. Lastly you might also consider Neil Hughes at fibmarkets.com Hope that helps. Golden

Thank you very much for your help. Also is there an add on for the metatrader or is the fibonacci not something that anyone here is doing or possible?

Dolly

Hi All

Can somebody give me the latest link download this dolly system.... very interested to try this amazing system....

rambu:
Hi All Can somebody give me the latest link download this dolly system.... very interested to try this amazing system....

goto page #82

dolly graphics ver10

thx

hymns:
here additional indicator for stochastic. i call it 'digistoch'. maybe someone like to use it for small window space

thx for this great indicator!

demam_emas:
thx for this great indicator!

always welcome

Dolly#10 & G#MACD + Signal Line

As i promised earlier in the Weekend here is the NEW Dolly #10

It is now very quick between Timeframes and there is no refresh issues

it may still need a quick flick between timeframes to update for the new day.

The 2 pictures show the 2 versions of the C#MACD with a signal line

The G#MACD indicator with the SIGNAL LINE built in does tend to use a little more of computer cpu due to the amount of Data being processed and will slow down the switching between timeframes, thus slowing down Dolly slightly but not as slow as previous versions.

The SEPARATE G#MACD LINE is best used by loading the standard G#MACD indicator 1st then the G#MACD LINE window, this way i prefer as you can lower the indicator down out of the way and have only the Data line showing and if you want to look at the indicator you just need to grab the top indicator border and lift it back into view, most important this way appears to not affect the cpu the same as the indicator with everything built in and speed is not significantly affected.

This indicator is called the G#MACD which is short for GUPPY MACD as it uses a series of fast and slow lines similar in principal to the Guppy indicator

The cross of the lines is the trading signal with the orangeand light blue linesbeing the 2 fastest - to get an early signal wait for the orange line to cross the light blueand the signal is confirmed when all the orange& red lines cross & pass right thru the light blue& bluelines, the histogram also confirms the cross by being at the zero level when the lines cross, when the lines are above the zero level it is considered to have an upward bias and when below a downward bias.

Another important thing to consider is the angle of the lines and the separation between them as a steep angle and good separation show a good strong move.

Also the HISTOGRAM shows an early warning of a move running out of steam as it is an indicator of the indicator and shows the potential reversal signal earlier by the vertical lines starting to get smaller just as large vertical lines show the strength of a trend or move.

Enter off the M5 with M1 conformation & at least the M15 showing the same direction and you should also use MM levels or Pivots or Fib retracement levels or trendline breaks to confirm the signal

The 2 pictures supplied show the 2 different setups

As I said over the Weekend

This indicator is just 1 of your trading tools & is not the "Holy Grail"- if you blindly Enter & Exit just off the signals you are asking for trouble - please use common sense and conformation with other indicators

dolly_graphics_v10.mq4

gmacd_trading_signals__.mq4

Removed G#MACD #2 as causing too many cpu issues with some people

Use The other options i have outlined in this thread

Hi to all,

I'm newby for this system.

I have test it on demo fxdd but i have a problems with time.

Open time is 00.00 but i live in italy so the open time must be 02.00 .......how can change it?

Please help me.

Hi and thanks first of all for posting so many details about the latest version.

(edit: deleted the question because it was my mistake - errors fixed)

Reason: