Dolly system - page 97

doblece:
Hi and thanks first of all for posting so many details about the latest version.

There seems to be a problem with North Finance's MT4 platform and the latest version on post #82... Trading Times and Murray Math are working but both Dolly itself and G#MACD won't load, create an error log, and won't compile either.

Has there anyone had the same problem?

Thanks for the feedback!

i'm using NF too. but there is no problem. could you specified detail about the problem.

Sorry, just edited my post... I right-clicked to download instead and got an html file with mq4 extension which I was desperately trying to compile, LOL

Though I have another question now... I can't find the G#MACD coloured lines indicator that the picture shows... the G#MACD I downloaded from that post only shows the letters (trend down/trend up) .... thanks again for the help!

doblece:
Sorry, just edited my post... I right-clicked to download instead and got an html file with mq4 extension which I was desperately trying to compile, LOL Though I have another question now... I can't find the G#MACD coloured lines indicator that the picture shows... the G#MACD I downloaded from that post only shows the letters (trend down/trend up) .... thanks again for the help!

gmacd for you!

Files:
g__macd_2.mq4  4 kb

hymns:
gmacd for you!

Thanks so much! (wow that sure was FAST! )

doblece:
Thanks so much! (wow that sure was FAST! )

anytime dude

Little add-on

here additional custom digital indicator for stochastic. i call it 'digistoch'.

maybe someone like to use it for small window space

* DigiStoch Update Fixed!

Files:
digistoch.mq4  20 kb
digistoch.gif  55 kb

hymns:
here additional custom digital indicator for stochastic. i call it 'digistoch'.

maybe someone like to use it for small window space

* DigiStoch Update Fixed!

hello all,nubie here..

can anyone tell me how to get MA line/MACD line like this chart?

Pivot V Open

Another day and the results were very even for both setups although your 1st trade with the standard Dolly would have been a BULLISH CORRECTION trade while the OPEN Dolly's 1st trade was a standard BUY AREA to 1st SELL TARGET trade followed by a BEARISH CORRECTION trade as price bounced off the Daily Pivot, i think the Daily Average areas are more accurate turning points on the OPEN version as well, Also worth noting was that price reversed after the GBP NEWS at the 4/8 MM level just above the Daily OPEN on the M15 chart and also look at the times that price moved using the Dolly Trading Times indicator.

I have posted the Dolly OPEN indicator for those of you who might want to assess it and compare to the standard Dolly performance, i have named it the Open Graphics to try and avoid confusion for those who might join in this thread at a later date. If enough people use this indicator and it stands the test of trading in its own right then we should probably start a new thread with it.

open_graphics.mq4

Files:

deicide:
hello all,nubie here.. can anyone tell me how to get MA line/MACD line like this chart?

I presume you mean put the MA/MACD into a window like the DIGISTOCH & G#MACD Tading Signals, just let me know what MA's and what setting you want on the MACD

cja

cja:
I presume you mean put the MA/MACD into a window like the DIGISTOCH & G#MACD Tading Signals, just let me know what MA's and what setting you want on the MACD cja

not digistoch & g macd , but in the graf, like HYMNS...4 blue lines and 4 red lines on the graph, the motion like wss 9.4 i think.

Reason: