Elite indicators :) - page 853

mladen:
David

What that guy did is more or less a trick

Here is an envelopes indicator that is drawn in separate window envelopes_separate.mq4. Open fist a window with stochastic and then drag this indicator to the stochastic window and you are going to get what is in the lower window (but be careful - that way will always change where the crosses are - if you look at that picture you shall see that some crosses are left out - that is the typical case of this combination).

On the other hand, envelopes applied to stochastic are this : envelopes_of_stochastic.mq4 and they are in the upper window. You will have to experiment with both to see if similar results can be obtained

mladen.

Thanks so much for the very quick effort and explanation. I will check them out and get back to you.

Again thanks once again for everything.

traderdp

David

mladen:
newtrader100

Here is this one : brooky_trend_strength_other_for_ea.mq4

It has one additional option : UseSignalForSlope. If set to true, then the slope of the signal line is used (that would be the smoothed value) else the slope of the main value is used (you can see the difference on the example picture too)

Simply amazing yet again!

Thank you!

mladen:
David

What that guy did is more or less a trick

Here is an envelopes indicator that is drawn in separate window envelopes_separate.mq4. Open fist a window with stochastic and then drag this indicator to the stochastic window and you are going to get what is in the lower window (but be careful - that way will always change where the crosses are - if you look at that picture you shall see that some crosses are left out - that is the typical case of this combination).

On the other hand, envelopes applied to stochastic are this : envelopes_of_stochastic.mq4 and they are in the upper window. You will have to experiment with both to see if similar results can be obtained

mladen,

I'm sorry to be a pain, but I'm having a problem showing both red and blue envelope lines on your Envelopes of Stochastics indicator. I only show 1red line. The 2 lines seem to be on top of each other. If possible could you please give the inputs you used to make your pic that shows both envelope lines with the stochastic.

Sorry again for my confusion.

Thanks a lot as always.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
mladen,

I'm sorry to be a pain, but I'm having a problem showing both red and blue envelope lines on your Envelopes of Stochastics indicator. I only show 1red line. The 2 lines seem to be on top of each other. If possible could you please give the inputs you used to make your pic that shows both envelope lines with the stochastic.

Sorry again for my confusion.

Thanks a lot as always.

traderdp

David

David

I left the default deviation at 0.1. Use some big number instead (on my examples the deviation was set to 80)

If feasible, can there be an alert only when 4 squares appear rather than on every new bar as per pic.?

newtrader100:
If feasible, can there be an alert only when 4 squares appear rather than on every new bar as per pic.?

newtrader100

Try this one out : 4_time_frame_rsi_2_levels_nmc_1.mq4

Set the alertsOnlyOnce to true and then it will alert only first time when the bars are alligned and then it will wait for the trend to change and will alert only then

Delicioso!

Thanks so much!

mladen:
newtrader100

Try this one out : 4_time_frame_rsi_2_levels_nmc_1.mq4

Set the alertsOnlyOnce to true and then it will alert only first time when the bars are alligned and then it will wait for the trend to change and will alert only then

Hi.

I tried adding timeframes to it but as expected, I'm like a monkey writing an essay on the meaning of life.

Is this possible within the framework of metatrader code?

Regards

newtrader100:
Hi.

I tried adding timeframes to it but as expected, I'm like a monkey writing an essay on the meaning of life.

Is this possible within the framework of metatrader code?

Regards

I don't quite understand

You mean you wanted to change it to have more than 4 time frames?

Yes if possible.

Reason: