Elite indicators :) - page 851

mrtools:
Adaptive T3 Heiken Ashi mtf and alerts and Adaptive T3 Vhf. Thanks Mladen for the help. On the picture its h4 heiken on h1 chart and about the vhf check out where the highest peaks are , and in case someone not aware Vhf is not a directional indicator, when it is going up market is trending.

Upgraded version of heiken ashi ma t4 adaptive : heiken_ashi_ma_adaptive_t3_nmc.mq4

Adaptive T3 Heiken Ashi mtf and alerts and Adaptive T3 Vhf. Thanks Mladen for the help. On the picture its h4 heiken on h1 chart and about the vhf check out where the highest peaks are , and in case someone not aware Vhf is not a directional indicator, when it is going up market is trending.

Upgraded version compatible with the new mql posted gere : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

THANKS MrTools ! Its ok with the no trend, Very good job , you saved my life and my chart space with this !

Have a very nice Xmas ! And Happy New Years Eve !

mrtools:
Dr4ven, made a 4 tf version,but wasn't able to make it with the no trend spaces, if this is ok will post it.

talaate:
Thank MrHero

Would please add usual alert, sorry for bothering you

Talaat E

Hi Talaat E, couldn't fiqure out a way to add the alerts to it the way it was coded, figure out a different way to code it that should work but won't have the time to do it till later this week but will post it when I get a chance and if it works, and don't worry your not bothering me.

mrtools:
Hi Talaat E, couldn't fiqure out a way to add the alerts to it the way it was coded, figure out a different way to code it that should work but won't have the time to do it till later this week but will post it when I get a chance and if it works, and don't worry your not bothering me.

Hi MrTools

No problem at all, take your time and even if it is not possible it doesn't matter.

Talaat E

Good morning Mladen,

Wishing you a successful 2015.

And on a personal note to you and the family, a very happy and prosperous year.

Thank you for your assistance during 2014, it was deeply appreciated.

Good morning Mr.Tools,

Also a successful 2015 to you and your family.

Best regards,

And to all the traders hanging out here especially, may 2015 finally bring you the success you so much desire.

Best regards,

talaate:
Thank MrHero

Would please add usual alert, sorry for bothering you

Talaat E

Talaat E, thanks for your patience, added the alerts, they seem to be working.

mrtools:
Talaat E, thanks for your patience, added the alerts, they seem to be working.

Thank you MrTools

Talaat E

Reason: