Elite indicators :) - page 854

Hi Mladen. Can you make this 2 indicators working on new mt4?

jfatlspeed.mq4jfatlspeedr.mq4

I have found this in this topic:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173010/page6

Thanks

Files:

prykala:
Hi Mladen. Can you make this 2 indicators working on new mt4?

jfatlspeed.mq4jfatlspeedr.mq4

I have found this in this topic:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173010/page6

Thanks

prykala

Replace the JJMASeries.mqh (in the include folder) with this one : jjmaseries.mqh, recompile the indicator and it should work

Files:
jjmaseries.mqh  36 kb

mladen:
prykala Replace the JJMASeries.mqh (in the include folder) with this one : jjmaseries.mqh, recompile the indicator and it should work

Thanks. But now i have another problem. Now my MT4 give me error and want JFatl.ex4 in "indicator" folder. But i have only mq4 and i dont know why dont compile ex4 file automaticly?

thanks for help

prykala:
Thanks. But now i have another problem. Now my MT4 give me error and want JFatl.ex4 in "indicator" folder. But i have only mq4 and i dont know why dont compile ex4 file automaticly? thanks for help

prykala

Here is a link for JFatl indicator : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download JFatl.mq4

Dear great Mladen

Dear MrTools

Is it possible to plot histogram of the angle of the HMA Color nrp & mtf & alerts + arrows 2.01 indicator line in separate windows

Thanks

Talaat E

talaate:
Dear great Mladen

Dear MrTools

Is it possible to plot histogram of the angle of the HMA Color nrp & mtf & alerts + arrows 2.01 indicator line in separate windows

Thanks

Talaat E

Talaat E

Do you mean the slope of the hull average?

mladen:
Talaat E Do you mean the slope of the hull average?

if the attached indicator draw hull average, the answer is Yes Mr. Great Mladen,

of course if it is possible,

by the way I have an idea for EA, is it possible to post it in Requests & Ideas Thread or another thread

Thanks

Talaat E

talaate:
if the attached indicator draw hull average, the answer is Yes Mr. Great Mladen,

of course if it is possible,

by the way I have an idea for EA, is it possible to post it in Requests & Ideas Thread or another thread

Thanks

Talaat E

Talaat E

Will make the slope version and post it as soon as it is finished

mladen:
Talaat E Will make the slope version and post it as soon as it is finished

Thanks Mladen

mladen:
Talaat E Will make the slope version and post it as soon as it is finished
talaate:
Thanks Mladen

hi great Mladen