Requests & Ideas - page 366

talaate:
Hi King Mladen

Great work thanks

However, little touch from the king if you please would you make the arrow as an option in setting,

Thanks

Talaat E

Talaat E

Here is a version with arrows display as an option : advanced_forecater_2.05_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_envelopes.mq4

mladen:
Talaat E Here is a version with arrows display as an option : advanced_forecater_2.05_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_envelopes.mq4

je vous remercie beaucoup roi

Talaat E

Hi Mladen / MrTools,

I'm looking for an indicator which puts an arrow above a candlestick when it is an inside bar and allows alerts to be sent via email.

Have you come across one that you can direct me to?

Thanks

SYKEMAKAVELI:
Hi Mladen / MrTools,

I'm looking for an indicator which puts an arrow above a candlestick when it is an inside bar and allows alerts to be sent via email.

Have you come across one that you can direct me to?

Thanks

Hi Sykemakaveli, there's one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page414

Dear Mladen, I wonder that, has this indicator a special formula for MA or it is standard like others? Especially i wonder that what makes this indicator different from other MAs ? (except envolepes added).

Regards

mladen:
Talaat E Here is a version with arrows display as an option : advanced_forecater_2.05_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_envelopes.mq4

tomitom06:
Dear Mladen, I wonder that, has this indicator a special formula for MA or it is standard like others? Especially i wonder that what makes this indicator different from other MAs ? (except envolepes added). Regards

tomitom06

The formula for it is different than other moving averages (right now I can not remeber the name of the inventor of that indicator). As far as envelopes are concerned : I sued the standard way of calculating envelopes (but since envelopes depend on the underlying "average" like the advanced forecaster, the envelopes differ in resulting values from standard envelopes)

Dear Great Mladen

Dear MrTools

Would you please add arrow when the the center-lineof the "TMA nrp + bands_mtf indicator" changes the color from red to blue and please make it option in indicator setting, and also add usual alerts also for center-line color changing and if you please make the indicator interpolate for the the purpose of mtf issue.

I really sorry for asking too much

Thanks in advance

Talaat E

Files:

talaate:
Dear Great Mladen

Dear MrTools

Would you please add arrow when the the center-lineof the "TMA nrp + bands_mtf indicator" changes the color from red to blue and please make it option in indicator setting, and also add usual alerts also for center-line color changing and if you please make the indicator interpolate for the the purpose of mtf issue.

I really sorry for asking too much

Thanks in advance

Talaat E

Talaat E, added the interpolation, arrow and alert options.

mrtools:
Talaat E, added the interpolation, arrow and alert options.

Dear MrTools

Thank you very much

It is really great

Talaat E

Dear Mladen,

Sorry asking again, will you have time to look at this ?

Best regards

currency_strength_-_giraia.mq4

rosalieone:
Sorry my fault, sometime i forget you're also a human

The left column mention the currency by its power on the right through a number.

Higest upper , lowest on the bottom.

These numbers change over the time and i wondered if it was possible to show them historically for each currency on a same chart ?
Reason: