Elite indicators :) - page 1102

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
nevar:

Mladen ,

Is it possible to add moving average to each currency?Thank you.

nevar

I am afraid I do not understand the question. Would you mind elaborating it a bit more?

abel
abel  
mrtools:

Hello Murali Gadey, added the cci crossing step moving average option.

StepMA of cci 2.01.mq4

Hello mrtools and mr mladen..

Is it possible to add averages type option to this indicator? maybe it will be interesting

Thanks in advance

Juan Fernandez
Juan Fernandez  
braintheboss:
MLADEN, can you add "max bars" option to "averages - mtf"? When you use EA for read indicators, normally you only need read last bar or a few bars. With this options you dont calculate all bars and save a lot of CPU if you have read a lot of pairs ( like correlation dashboards with 28 pairs ). Thanks for advance.

I wonder if this petition is hard to do because nobody answer it...

nevar
nevar  
mladen:

nevar

I am afraid I do not understand the question. Would you mind elaborating it a bit more?

Mladen,

I meant can you add 1 moving average to EUR and 1 moving average to USD as buy- sell trgiggering

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
nevar:

Mladen,

I meant can you add 1 moving average to EUR and 1 moving average to USD as buy- sell trgiggering

nevar

You can not. You can apply averages only to symbols that have their own data

William Snyder
William Snyder  
mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS,

so much thanks for adding crossing alerts too,is it possible adding smoothing factor too,it is crossing too much with step ma line,thanks

regards

Mntiwana, check out this picture of the result of adding smooth to the step cci it adds considerable lag to the step ma if i figure out a better way of smoothing it will post it.

Files:
tora
tora  
mrtools:

Mntiwana, check out this picture of the result of adding smooth to the step cci it adds considerable lag to the step ma if i figure out a better way of smoothing it will post it.

Hi mrtools

Could you please to check my post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
tora:

Hi mrtools

Could you please to check my post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

tora

Try this one out : CCI study 3.ex4

Files:
cci_study.png 109 kb
cci_study_3.ex4 142 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
braintheboss:
I wonder if this petition is hard to do because nobody answer it...

It is not too hard

But since some averages depend on previous values (try EMA on 50 bars only, for example) I am not introducing that limitation. Also, since the indicator calculates only the changed bars, there is no CPU overhead that would be reduced by introducing bars limitation (it calculates 2 bars 99.999% of time, so, 99.999% of time it hardly uses any CPU time at all)

camisa
camisa  
mladen:

tora

Try this one out : CCI study 3.ex4

hi mladen, the indicator does not draw; does it another another indicator to run?