Harmonic Trading - page 588

ValeoFX:
I have the ZUP_v135_ALL indicator, but now that I changed it over to fit the latest Build 950, I get 40 errors. I am not a coder and are unable to follow the leads in the ERROR coding.

Please redirect me to the latest indicator which is nmc friendly.

Thanking you most sincerely,

ValeoFX

Did you test the latest versions?

mladen:

ValeoFX

The new versions are working OK with new builds

mladen:

ValeoFX

No, I have not tested any other simply because I "assumed" and which is wrong of me I know, that the latest version would appear in the first #Post on this Thread.

Would you be kind enough to point me in the direction where I can find the latest version please Mladen?

Thanks in advance,

Here is the v148. The v150 works also, but is a bit buggy and additionally contains the very, very rare AB=CD variation sea horse.

Files:
zupp_148.mq4  380 kb

krelian99:
Here is the v148. The v150 works also, but is a bit buggy and additionally contains the very, very rare AB=CD variation sea horse.

Thanks Krelian, appreciate the help.

Best wishes,

Krelian, even this one has 14 "Warnings", but no ERRORS fortunately.

Mladen can you possibly suggest a fully fledged "nmc version" please?

Would be very much appreciated if you could.

Thanks in advance.

ValeoFX:
Krelian, even this one has 14 "Warnings", but no ERRORS fortunately.

Mladen can you possibly suggest a fully fledged "nmc version" please?

Would be very much appreciated if you could.

Thanks in advance.

ValeoFX

Those warnings are all benign - none of them ill influence the work of the indicator

Hi, I am relatively new to harmonics and have just downloaded v148 which works fine, however, is there a way of turning off some patterns? being new I only really want to start with the Cypher. Sorry if this has been asked before (I did try the search feature) but any help would be appreciated

mladen:

ValeoFX

Those warnings are all benign - none of them ill influence the work of the indicator

Thanks Mladen, I guessed that much but when the warning says that that line blocks another, I get "nervous" to use such an indicator. Better ask first.

Keep calm, try it first and when there is really a blocked line, then you can upset the horses. ZUP is a lot of code and there may occur something like that. I doubt that someone observed that little bug on the chart.

Reason: