Indicators with alerts/signal - page 972

mladen:
clon_tron That indicator repaints up to 3 bars back. The way it is placing those arrows, in a majority of cases the alert would be too late (it would lead to a loss)

mladen please, need it very much!

clon_tron:
Thanks for your reply mladen! I know that it repaints. It's better for me to test it with another indicator. Have some idea. Anyway can you please add alert?

hi

what is your idea ?

please share your idea & strategy

thanks

Dear Mladen

Dear Mrtool

would you please add usual alert to this indicator and also please convert it to MTF

thanks

Talaat E

Files:

Someone can add an alert to the indicator when it comes to 1 or -1

Trend direction & force index~

Trend direction & force index~.zip

This is the download

Thank you very much

sadasd32cxv:
Someone can add an alert to the indicator when it comes to 1 or -1

Trend direction & force index~

Trend direction & force index~.zip

This is the download

Thank you very much

Interesting to see my own indicator decompiled In any case : one version with alerts was posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

talaate:
Dear Mladen

Dear Mrtool

would you please add usual alert to this indicator and also please convert it to MTF

thanks

Talaat E

Talaat E, from what I can tell that indicator needs to be completely recoded, for alerts and mtf to work correctly.

mrtools:
Talaat E, from what I can tell that indicator needs to be completely recoded, for alerts and mtf to work correctly.

Yes MrTool

I noticed that, however, this indicator gives very good results since I am testing it for two days, it is really very good, therefore, I suggest (if you accept that of course) to re-coded it for elite section,

Thanks

Talaat E

rsi_accumulated_2.mq4mrtools or mladen could you please add audio and notification alerts to this indicator whenever it closes above the overbought or oversold lines?

I think mladen wrote the original.

Files:

mladen:
Interesting to see my own indicator decompiled In any case : one version with alerts was posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Do you have another interesting indicators likeTrend direction & force index?

Tanzenkran:
rsi_accumulated_2.mq4mrtools or mladen could you please add audio and notification alerts to this indicator whenever it closes above the overbought or oversold lines? I think mladen wrote the original.

Tanzenkran, added the alerts.

Reason: