Elite indicators :) - page 1094

Demos6
Demos6  
mladen:

Demos6

Which exact version of trend direction & force index do you use?

Or it does not matter which one to use as a basis?

I replied to this post, but it must be lost in the avalanche of request that you receive (I don't know how you find time to reply all the posts.)

Here you have the files requested.

Thank you in advance.

Happy new year for and for your family.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
TRADERSM:
Mr.mladen I need this type of parallel lines horizontal like channel to check consolidation period and sideways movement in oscillator i don,t know how to mean that its indicator or script please ...........

Tradersm,think this is similar to what your looking for, the rsi is smoothed by jurik, and you have a choice of regular rsi, rsx, wilders rsi, and cutlers rsi

rsi_slope_divergence_2.01.mq4

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Demos6:

Hello mladen,

Is it possible to make a histogram version of trend direction and force index indicator?

With the option without the grey bars. There was a indicator that did that it was call trend mode if not mistaken.

Thank you in advance.

Demo6, made the histogram version with the trend mode.

trend_direction__force_index_-_smoothed_3.01_histo__lines.mq4

TRADERSM
TRADERSM  
mladen:

TRADERSM

Try using linear regression channel for start

Thankyou Mr.mladen

TRADERSM
TRADERSM  
mrtools:

Tradersm,think this is similar to what your looking for, the rsi is smoothed by jurik, and you have a choice of regular rsi, rsx, wilders rsi, and cutlers rsi

rsi_slope_divergence_2.01.mq4

Thankyou Mr.tools is there any way to avoid sideways I tried many ways Mladen suggest to use force index it works on me some (slow mov) script only. please give any ideas & links requested to all seniors............

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mrtools:

Demo6, made the histogram version with the trend mode.

trend_direction__force_index_-_smoothed_3.01_histo__lines.mq4

Dearest MRTOOLS,

so many thanks for this new pretty version of my favorite indi ,it looks a gift on new year first day.thanks.

regards

mntiwana
mntiwana  

Dearest MLADEN,

i am afraid of so much requests from all around,will not let you enjoy the new year .... just an old reminder and curiosity too.

regards

Files:
1_8.png 115 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN,

i am afraid of so much requests from all around,will not let you enjoy the new year .... just an old reminder and curiosity too.

regards

mntiwana

You can use the latest versions of averages - it has a correct shift

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:

mntiwana

You can use the latest versions of averages - it has a correct shift

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for response,but no not that matter of shift ,( " But you must admit that it looks interesting

It even gave me an idea for one new indicator (it will be made some of these days) " } i am curious about the idea ,came in your mind that time,and i am sure,never any bad thing pass through you.:) if you still remember that and can recover your memory.

regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for response,but no not that matter of shift ,( " But you must admit that it looks interesting

It even gave me an idea for one new indicator (it will be made some of these days) " } i am curious about the idea ,came in your mind that time,and i am sure,never any bad thing pass through you.:) if you still remember that and can recover your memory.

regards

Completely forgot about it

Will see if I can remember what was the exact idea