Quantum analysis Duca - page 42

By the way, the topic was already https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/307259 . At least they uploaded the literature as a file.
Дукаскопия
Дукаскопия
  • www.mql5.com
Удалось ли кому-нибудь заработать с помощью этого метода...

Dmitry Fedoseev:

And "these", which ones are they?

These are my old programs that someone hacked and wizard posted. See his post above.

QuantumBob:
These are my old programs that someone hacked and wizard posted them. See his post above.

Oh thank you, no need)))

What I wouldn't do is run some indicators and scripts with some dll on my computer.

QuantumBob:

Gentlemen traders and haters!

Weirdo wizard with a capital M , has accelerated our process of mastering quantum theory. I suggest that everyone install these programs and start discussing the current market situation, as well as interesting variants on the quotes history. Post your markups of channels and we will collectively discuss them. Perhaps this variant of learning will give normal results.

Yeah, now you're in the witch-hating club too, there's a select few suckers...

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Oh thank you, no need)))

What I wouldn't do is run some indicators and scripts with some dll on my computer.

And I thought I was the only one... Thank you, that's nice, I thought I was manic...))

Vizard_:

Yeah, now you're in the witch-hating club too, there's a select few suckers...

Well, at least it's a select few...

Alexey Viktorov:

I thought I was the only one... Thank you, that's nice, I thought I was manic...))

Well, you'll have to give up a lot, it's standard software protection.

QuantumBob:
These are my old programs that someone hacked and wizard posted.

Don't get upset, papa.

Launch them at once and show the Grail to those who suffer. It will be rewarded.

QuantumBob:
Well, you'll have to give up a lot, it's standard software protection.

standard software fear protection - digital signature

Anyone interested in the topic, here's some information. It will be quicker than waiting for TC to tell you something.

I don't get it.

http://www.dukascopy.narod.ru/files/sp5_r.html

Reason: