Elite indicators :) - page 1055

mntiwana:

Dear Wulong,

oh i remember,fatty lines, ......hope you are fine.

You might get a present with fat lines ...

mrtools:

Hello Paulo, try this one.

averages_-_mtf__alerts_6_31.ex4

Thanks Mr. Tools. I have tried the v6.31. I can't see much of a difference from the previous version?

Is there any chance that mladen could modify the source code to paint bars upon the cross the line?

For example like a SMA cross over paint bar signal.

That would be fantastic.

Regards,

pbaranda:

Thanks Mr. Tools. I have tried the v6.31. I can't see much of a difference from the previous version?

Is there any chance that mladen could modify the source code to paint bars upon the cross the line?

That would be fantastic.

Regards,

pbaranda

By "paint bar" you mean a bar that crosses up or down the average?

mladen:
Also this version :

Previous version did not have an option to have the price smoothing as double smoothed average too. This version corrects that. Also added an option to chose if the coloring should be on slope or levels cross (like on the example picture)

beautiful mladen....can you add mtf and alerts + arrows function?

Hey Mladen,

I think there is small bug in the code, you will see when you look at this chart.

It's the version Adxm averages 2_4.

BTW, it's an amazing indicator, but with all those possible settings I will have to clone my self !

Wulong

Files:

Also this version : adxm_averages_2_4.ex4

Previous version did not have an option to have the price smoothing as double smoothed average too. This version corrects that. Also added an option to chose if the coloring should be on slope or levels cross (like on the example picture)

Files:

Wulong10:

Hey Mladen,

I think there is small bug in the code, you will see when you look at this chart.

It's the version Adxm averages 2_4.

BTW, it's an amazing indicator, but with all those possible settings I will have to clone my self !

Wulong

Wulong

Re-download it now from the original post (the corrected version was posted at the original post)

Ok, thanks for the fix !

pbaranda:

That would be fantastic.

Regards,

Paulo, from my understanding you asked for the bars, lines, etc to be colored when price closes above below the moving average and that is what I did and that is what the indicator does, the original was coded for everything to change colors on slope change check the pictures both with the same settings, with 6.31 being the version on top. So there is quite a bit of difference between the 2 indicators.

Files:
6.31.png  38 kb
6.3.png  36 kb

mladen:

pbaranda

By "paint bar" you mean a bar that crosses up or down the average?

Hello mladen,

Yes, that what I mean, on the cross and upon the bar close up or down the average.

I will try to explain with a image commented.

Thanks,

Paulo

Reason: