Need some help.

Hi everyone,

As I have no idea about coding etc I would be very grateful if someone could re-code this indicator so that it can have up and down colours. I would like to be able to change both up and down colours to any colour I like.

Thanks in advance.

Great site by the way.

Files:
cc.mq4  17 kb

If anyone is gonna take up the task of helping me out. I would just like to be specific about what it is I was looking for, I want the up colour to change to the down colour when the value of the indicator is less than the previous bar and change to the up colour when the indicator has a higher value than the previous bar, I would like it so that this can happen with all the currencies. Hope that is clear.

Thanks

jd1888

Using metatrader 4 that is not possible. Metatrader 4 allows maximum 8 drawing buffers and all of them are already used in the CC indicator

regards

Thanks for the reply

Display closed trades on chart

Is there a way of displaying closed trades on chart?

thank you

anna

Drag the closed order(s) from the list of closed orders you want to be displayed to the chart.

Then you will get something like this (orders are display just for the chosen symbol)
regards
blonde_ruda:
Is there a way of displaying closed trades on chart?

thank you

anna
Files:
closed.gif  20 kb

Hi mladen

I posted my question on codersguru's thread because I thought he had soloved the problem, but it looks like it was another problem that he solved.

I have another option that i think might work instead.

What about if the indicator was broken down into pairs such as EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY and so on then could the indicator display an up and down colour for each pair?

If so I would be really grateful if someone could do this for me and everyone else on the site that may find it of some help.

Thanks

Reason: