Algorithm Optimisation Championship. - page 73

Andrey Dik:
I have no problem switching from me to something else, there's a lot of interesting things in the world. You are good and kind in life, you only have to want to.

You don't read what you've written very well. I have already said several times that you, as a person, as a personality, as a source of useful information, are not interesting to me, not just "at all", but "at all and never".

Read carefully what I am interested in and keep on burning (you don't even have to pay attention to me):

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Now, to the essence of your first question, what am I doing here.
The answer is simple: I am a spectator of the circus you have put on. As the forum times are boring. Your thread and your immense pompous pompousness -- couldn't help but draw attention to yourself.

Andrey Dik:
Whoever wants it, looks for opportunities, whoever doesn't want it, looks for excuses

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

You don't read what you've written very well. I have already said several times that you, as a person, as a person, are of no interest to me, not just "at all", but "at all and never".

Read carefully what I am interested in and keep on burning (you don't even have to pay attention to me):

so stop commenting on me already!!! What's not to understand here? You are of no use, viewer - watch in silence.

Комбинатор:
Whoever wants to, looks for opportunities, whoever does not want to, looks for excuses
I agree. Why did you refuse to participate? I personally invited you and am inviting you. You and I have created many interesting things and gained knowledge and experience. So help me now, and participate.

Andrey Dik:

Why then not say everything, but only half of it?

Did you expect everyone to help you organise your championship, where you were supposed to demonstrate your awesomeness? The reaction was quite predictable, if you ask me.

As for the rules - they were not clear from the start. I also made an attempt to clarify them, but all the time there was a "later". When "later" came, there was an attempt to make up rules on the fly. This was all mixed up with a bitterness. In the end, the rules were never presented in a form which was understandable to participants (and not just to you). And that's where the organisation should have started.

And MQ's support... does anyone at MQ know about it? Or is it the same as the rules? No, I'm not saying I don't believe in your dialogue with them. I just don't think you got each other right, otherwise a MQ representative would have actually turned up on the thread and put things in order. As it is, it sounds like the question was "are you generally ok with that?" and their answer was "generally no". And there was no promise of a prize.

"Throwing down the gauntlet" is certainly cool (especially - on the internet), but it takes more than that to host an intergalactic championship of the mother-fucking-best-algorithm optimization.

We need to compare two figures - the results of our algorithms. The rest is of no interest to me.

Andrey Dik:
so stop commenting on me!!! What is there to understand? You are of no use to me, viewer - keep your eyes shut.

So I'm not a passive observer. I am approached - I always have something to say in response.

You're attracted to my posts, you read them, you comment on them, you ask me questions.

How can I ignore that kind of attention.

Much less pass by the mess you've created and nurtured.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Were you expecting everyone to help you organise your championship, where you were supposed to demonstrate your awesomeness? The reaction was quite predictable, if you ask me.

As for the rules - they were not clear from the start. I also made an attempt to clarify them, but all the time there was a "later". When "later" came, there was an attempt to make up the rules on the fly. This was all mixed up with a bitterness. In the end, the rules were never presented in a form which was understandable to participants (and not just to you). And that's where the organisation should have started.

And MQ's support... does anyone at MQ know about it? Or is it the same as the rules? No, I'm not saying I don't believe in your dialogue with them. I just don't think you got each other right, otherwise a MQ representative would have actually turned up on the thread and put things in order. As it is, it sounds like the question was "are you generally ok with that?" and their answer was "generally no". And there was no promise of a prize.

"Throwing down the gauntlet" is certainly cool (especially - online), but it takes more than that to host an intergalactic championship of the mother-fucking-best-coolest-algorithm optimization.

The rules are on the first page of my first post. What kind of "later" can we be talking about...

Okay. Rev. Renat, please confirm (or deny) my appeal to you personally to interest participants in the championship cash prizes, as well as confirm (or deny) my refusal of cash prizes. Please put a full stop to the question "was there any conversation at all?". Thank you.

I'm sure Rev. Renat is very busy and may not see this post, so I ask administrators or moderators to bring my message to Renat. Thank you.

Andrei, step away from the chatter for a second, and answer the question: will you compete? With me. Clearly yes or no.

Andrey Dik:

The rules are on the first page of my post. What kind of "later" could we be talking about...

Okay. H.E. Renat, please confirm (or deny) my appeal to you personally in order to interest participants in the championship cash prizes, as well as confirm (or deny) my refusal of cash prizes. Please put a full stop to the question "was there any conversation at all?". Thank you.

I'm sure Rev. Renat is very busy and may not see this post, so I ask administrators or moderators to bring my message to Renat. Thank you.

It remains to find those who understand them ;)

About the conversation I believe. No need to waste Renat's time. After all, it's not about him.

Reason: