ADX indicator? - page 5

does anybody know if this can be used to code an EA..seems to have good potential

Files:
example.jpg  125 kb

ADX filter

I use ADX signals from the code below (from the link). Please let me know how I can filter the arrows to only plot when the ADX is above 25.

ADXcrosses - MQL4 Code Base

bump .

bigbill:
I use ADX signals from the code below (from the link). Please let me know how I can filter the arrows to only plot when the ADX is above 25. ADXcrosses - MQL4 Code Base

This one has user specified levels and Adxbars is the same as adx period!

Hey Mr Tools how did you get your Jurik Brain Trend to look like that. How does that hold up in choppy areas?

ismael360:
Hey Mr Tools how did you get your Jurik Brain Trend to look like that. How does that hold up in choppy areas?

Repainting is a Force...it makes any chart look like Mona Lisa without the signs of aging...

ismael360:

Ismael those are ds jurik brain trend on renko chart, and on choppy areas , like most trend following systems not that great, usually just exit and wait for new entry!

Pava:
Repainting is a Force...it makes any chart look like Mona Lisa without the signs of aging...

Would think you would be the expert on "REPAINT" since your bulletproof

system is 100% repaint indicators , but guess not since these don't.

ADX Peaks & Divergence

Hi,

Anybody can program an adx peak and divergence indicator?

Thank you for the great programmers here!

Reason: