Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 140

mladen:

Just a quick test of this kind of value chart (metatrader 5 version)

Interesting version. Thanks

mladen:
Yes, it does. Only one new build (1010) source incompatibility was the cause. It was working in previous builds

Nice

Do you have plan to make this one MT5 version too?

Melajah_Forex:

Nice

Do you have plan to make this one MT5 version too?

Yes, but preparing some things for it before I do it

mladen:
Yes, but preparing some things for it before I do it

Yeah i will be waiting for that

Seems be worth waiting that 

PS

Anytime you have time please convert to your PSAR Kama to MT5 too

That 2 tools i will be grateful to have in MT5

Thank you thank you very much 

mladen:

Just a quick test of this kind of value chart (metatrader 5 version)

Hi dear mladen

this indicator draw candlestick can you add heikenashi to value chart for meta trader4

thanks

CCI averages - upgrades and an option to calculate the cci using something other than the default sma (that is the average that all cci are using when calculated). The example is using adxvma, but all the averages types are available for calculation. Posting it here since floating levels makes this cci a sort of dynamic zones indicator

Is it possible to create a %b indicator for this ?

Thanks in advance

mladen:

CCI averages - upgrades and an option to calculate the cci using something other than the default sma (that is the average that all cci are using when calculated). The example is using adxvma, but all the averages types are available for calculation. Posting it here since floating levels makes this cci a sort of dynamic zones indicator

Nice. Thanks

mladen:

Very Nice, Dear mladen

gorangel:

Is it possible to create a %b indicator for this ?

Thanks in advance

How would it work?
Reason: