Elite indicators :) - page 1034

mladen:

Just added that the deviations are calculated in respect to the average type too (and some minor changes) : waddahattarexplosion_averages_nmc_alerts_2_1.mq4

Thank you mladen and mrtool!! you guys rock!

mladen:

skc321

Here is a version with 30 type of averages (it has 24 price types) : StepMA averages 4.ex4

Request for Histo version of this indicator please

skc321:
Request for Histo version of this indicator please

skc321

Here is the histogram version too : stepma_averages_4_1_histo.ex4

mladen:

skc321

Here is the histogram version too : stepma_averages_4_1_histo.ex4

Thanks a ton!!!

talaate:

Mladen Boss

would you add MTF

StepMA pdf 4_1.ex4

Thanks

Here is a version with multi time frame (including the custom time frames) options added : stepma_pdf_4_2.ex4

Files:

talaate:

Thanks Mladen

Just one question Boss.

About Step Size (constant step size in indicator setting), the indicator results are very very sensitive for step size, would you spot on it regarding MTF. I mean how I can change it especially when I increase the time frame.

Thanks

Talaat E

Currently I am considering a couple of ideas to have that step size made differently. If I get some reliable results, then it will be posted (by "reliable" I mean that it should be less sensitive to time frame and symbols change)

mladen:

Here is a version with multi time frame (including the custom time frames) options added : stepma_pdf_4_2.ex4

Is it possible to please add arrows on color change to this indicator? Thank you kindly.

Pippo Inzaghi:
Is it possible to please add arrows on color change to this indicator? Thank you kindly.

Why when there is a color change?

techmac:
Why when there is a color change?

Just so it's clearer to spot on the chart; my personal preference. The attached picture is StepMA pdf nmc 3.01 which had that feature - I was hoping Mladen could do the same with this one.

Files:

Maiden and mrtools is it possible you guys can make a multi pair with the gortzelbrowser indicator pleaseeee! thank you in advance

Reason: