CatFx50 - page 156

Brazilian_Nutter:
Hi Mibl,

Thanks for your info about Max Bar count.

Could you post the indicator for download? I've searched the whole thread and couldn't find it. Too many posts, perhaps my eyes didn't capture it.

It would be great if Nina or NewDigital, create a Permanent post with all indicator for CatFx50.

This is one of the best TS I've seen in a while.

cheers buddy!

Ok.

I will try to post the indicators which were posted on this thread. I will post it here. Indicators and the number of posts only.

I will post it slowly. Very slowly. Why?

Because I am not very sure that it will help. This system is not signal system. Because it is a such kind of system which we need to learn. It is not like "we have indicators and because of that we know how to trade". If we read this Nina's thread we will know how to trade.

And just few indicators. What to post?

@Brazilian_Nutter, newdigital

This is the histogram Step MA Stoch from ShadowWZ - you find it here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201/page71

iGoR:
Hello,

I have 3 alpari MT4.0 platforms running on 2 pc's. All the same version (190 build 6feb.2006)

The StepMA_Stoch_v1 indicator shows on the 3 platforms differant readings with the same parameters. One would expect that the crossings of this indicator would occure on the very same bars, but they don't.

Is there a sollution to this problem.

And when I place the Max bar count indicator with the same parameters of the stepmastoch indicator it shows again other crossings..?...

Could someone help me. Please not with an answer "read the previous postings"...the topic became to long. I will try to give some help to you to with the indicator placed bellow. It shows also the time frames but in think in more nicer graphics. So please can someone help me...

Hi!

It is all becouse of data. Stepmastoch is counting step from past data that u have in your terminal. If u use stepmastoch histogram where u can set how many bars u want to calculate the results should be the same.If u instaled a few terminals on one PC then mabye some of them was mixed with another. Try to check that. I had sometime ago similiar problem. I installed alpari and north finance and alpari was crushed, but north finance cathed data from alpari servers..... no comment

Try to check that.

Kalenzo:
Hi!

It is all becouse of data. Stepmastoch is counting step from past data that u have in your terminal. If u use stepmastoch histogram where u can set how many bars u want to calculate the results should be the same.If u instaled a few terminals on one PC then mabye some of them was mixed with another. Try to check that. I had sometime ago similiar problem. I installed alpari and north finance and alpari was crushed, but north finance cathed data from alpari servers..... no comment

Try to check that.

Hi, Kale!

If I were a woman, you'b be my man.

THX.

Nina

nina:
Hi, Kale!

If I were a woman, you'b be my man.

THX.

Nina

And Vice Versa

We are in support zone now, aren't we?

Hi all

it seems we can have a signal in eurusd,

Hello m217irr,

I do not think yet because the price did not open the ema50 below yet. it crossed but not started yet in lower part hold, looks at, it goes up now

m217irr:
Hi all it seems we can have a signal in eurusd,

in cable we have signal

hi,

I do not think either because one is on low channel of the shi-channel. wait a little

Reason: