Please fix this indicator or EA - page 112

kjmchc1010:
Hi Mladen. Do you know "SnakeForce" indicator? Of course I know it's repaint, I use this indicator only for exit. I can accept repaint in future but when I use this indicator on M5 and M15 it's repaint 3-6 past bar. How to resolve that problem, thanks

See this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

Snake force is using "snake" to calculate values and "snake" is a centered TMA (you can find some explanations there how and what is centered TMA doing). It recalculates half period bars (so it depends on the settings f the indicator). If it was made to be no repainting it would not look anything like the original indicator

please help fix this indicator. i want only one arrow to point up or down when the indicator line that appears below the chart window crossed. currently two or three arrow may point up or down when the indicator line crossed. this can only be detected when backtesting the indicator.

Thanks for your help since this days.

Files:

gbemitte:
please help fix this indicator. i want only one arrow to point up or down when the indicator line that appears below the chart window crossed. currently two or three arrow may point up or down when the indicator line crossed. this can only be detected when backtesting the indicator. Thanks for your help since this days.

That indicator repaints, would advise to look for a different indicator.

i am using a filter with it. please help do it.

thanks

gbemitte:
please help fix this indicator. i want only one arrow to point up or down when the indicator line that appears below the chart window crossed. currently two or three arrow may point up or down when the indicator line crossed. this can only be detected when backtesting the indicator. Thanks for your help since this days.

That is another shi silver trend indicator. Please read previous answer to a very similar case (and with "fixed" shi silver trend indicator) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Hello guys.

I have a problem with a custom indicator I made myself. Despite my limited coding skills, I managed to code it looking at the codes of default indicators that mt4 come with, but this problem goes far beyond my knowledge. I'll show you:

The indicator I'm talking about is KSTX (KSTX Long term is the same but with different settings).

This is the chart when I launch MT4 and some time passes...

As you can see the indicator plots whatever he wants.

Then, if I refresh the chart, the indicator is plotted correctly:

Has anyone got an idea of what could be done to fix this?

Thanks!

PS: forgot to attach de indi:

i-kstx.mq4

sebasp:
Hello guys.

I have a problem with a custom indicator I made myself. Despite my limited coding skills, I managed to code it looking at the codes of default indicators that mt4 come with, but this problem goes far beyond my knowledge. I'll show you:

The indicator I'm talking about is KSTX (KSTX Long term is the same but with different settings).

This is the chart when I launch MT4 and some time passes...

As you can see the indicator plots whatever he wants.

Then, if I refresh the chart, the indicator is plotted correctly:

Has anyone got an idea of what could be done to fix this?

Thanks!

PS: forgot to attach de indi:

i-kstx.mq4

sebasp

You can not use arrays the same way as buffers (it is not enough just to set it as series)

Also, you have set the arrays as series and you are using those as if that it not set (when you use indexes like this :

if (KSTXBuf<KSTXBuf) KSTXBufUp=KSTXBuf

If it is set as series then you have to replace "-" with "+"

Help needed to modify indi alarm

Hi all, this indi has a sound alarm that's goes off every tick, so once it's triggered it's sounding off continually and driving me mad .

Could it be fixed so it only sounds off 2 or 3 times each time it's triggered?

Many thanks

litplum:
Hi all, this indi has a sound alarm that's goes off every tick, so once it's triggered it's sounding off continually and driving me mad .

Could it be fixed so it only sounds off 2 or 3 times each time it's triggered?

Many thanks

litplum

You have a correct version of adx crosses indicator with alerts here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page295

mladen:
litplum You have a correct version of adx crosses indicator with alerts here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page295

Hi Mladen, I did look but couldn't find anything, either you have a phenomenal memory or you know this forum backwards. Either way ta very much, once agin it's much appreciated.

Reason: