Elite indicators :) - page 251

Poner una condicion mas en ElderTripleScreen(ElderTriplePantalla)

Cuando :

Close corta por arriba ElderSafeZone poner una "flecha", o Signal"

otro signal cuando :

Close corta por abajo ElderSafeZone.

PS :

Podrias cambiar el Atr()que emos ablado con el que as usado para TTI StochEx_v2, para meter en la formula de "Trading en 3 pasos o : 3 Dias,...3xM15,...3xH1"

Muchas,... gracias , Mladen para todo el Trabajo echo.

Files:

Hi

Good morning mladen:)

Please make GMMA sub chart version...

I think this sub chart version is great!!

thanks...

Please look sample image.

Files:
gmma.mq4  7 kb
sub.png  87 kb

quick translation for Bebeshelc

Quick translation for BeBeshel on last post

Mladen, when the Elder Safe Zone closes to cut upwards can you put a arrow or give a signal. And the same when it cuts downwards a arrow and signal.

P.S. can you change the ATR() that we talked about it's the same one used for TTI StochEx_v2, so you can put it in the formula "Trading in 3 steps or 3 days,...3xM15,...3xH1

Thank You Mladen for all the hard work you do.

Gann High-Low activator - Heiken Ashi

Dear Mladen,

can You add arrows to this indicator?

bbjurek

ValeoFX

Here you go

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
Mladen,

Please would you be kind enough to add an audible Alert on the "#DTosc & Arrows - smoothed" for me?

Similar to #DTosc - arrows & alerts" which you very kindly made for me a while back.

Thanking you most sincerely.

mladen:
stav

Sometimes it is best to try first and then tell if it is good or not

Here yo go. It is converted to non lag ma completely (even the signal line of the macd is calculated as non lag ma and not as ema) What I kept is the color coding of the cleaned up elder impulse. Reason is simple : blue bars in the "Elder impulse candle color 2" indicator are simple "neutral" bars. They are going to be "neutral" regardless of previous impulse, so one can easily achieve any coloring by simply setting the colors of the chart itself.

As an example :
Elder impulse - nlma 15 minute time frame on a 15 minute chart
Same, but 1 hour time frame on 15 minute chart
regards Mladen

mladen,

Please forgive my complete ignorance concerning coding, but how would I use Elder Impulse - nlma in an EA builder software?

(Have tried >//< elder impulse mode 1 (and vice versa) and not getting buy/sell on bar color change.)

Basically, have tried all dropdowns available in the software and no dice.

Would a "for EA binary" version be possible - if not already fully suitable for EA?

Thank you.

newtrader100

Here is a "for EA" version. You have 3 possible values now :
+1 -> impulse up

-1 -> impulse down

0 -> neutral

There is no time frame in this one because it is made to be as fast as possible and you can use the second parameter of the iCustom() for the desired time frame. On the picture you can see how it relates to the original indicator

regards

Mladen

newtrader100:
mladen,

Please forgive my complete ignorance concerning coding, but how would I use Elder Impulse - nlma in an EA builder software?

(Have tried >//< elder impulse mode 1 (and vice versa) and not getting buy/sell on bar color change.)

Basically, have tried all dropdowns available in the software and no dice.

Would a "for EA binary" version be possible - if not already fully suitable for EA?

Thank you.

Thanks Mladen..

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go

regards

Mladen

===================

As always, much appreciated!

Best wishes.

Well, ... I'm happy that this request was so easy that it took you all of an entire minute to do.

Thank you!!!

Newtrader that minute is worth a lot these days. It would seem as though some will wait hours, even days for just one Mladen minute.

Reason: