Elite indicators :) - page 502

mrtools:
Hi Dasio,

If you check here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174372

The 2nd post there is a zip file,in that zip file there is DT-Rsi-Sig that would be your rsi with trend line.

Hi mrtools.

I checked the indicator and for what i see it don't draw trend line but put the dot in some point.

I see the this indicator i usefull for draw the trend line but when i draw manually it when the market move the trend line, that i draw manually, are been cancelled.

Can you fix it so when i draw the trend line the indicator don't cancel it on update?

Thank you

dt-rsi-sig.mq4

Files:

dasio:
Hi mrtools.

I checked the indicator and for what i see it don't draw trend line but put the dot in some point.

I see the this indicator i usefull for draw the trend line but when i draw manually it when the market move the trend line, that i draw manually, are been cancelled.

Can you fix it so when i draw the trend line the indicator don't cancel it on update?

Thank you

dt-rsi-sig.mq4

Hi Dasio,

Will see what I can do with it.

mladen:
airquest

This is the best I can do with step ma and pdf ma combination. It does not look too much like step ma itself, but it seems to be useful this way

hi mladen

is it possible to get an expert adviser depending on this indicator

i appreciate your work. thanks a lot

human18:
hi mladen

is it possible to get an expert adviser depending on this indicator

i appreciate your work. thanks a lot

Hi mladen

I've tried recently to use StepMA_v7.2 in an EA, but ran into repainting issues.

Here's the iCustom I've been using (with values entered instead of the variables):

iCustom(NULL,0,"StepMA_v7.2",10,1.0,0,0,0,0,0,false,2,0,0,1)

Is this new version non-repainting?

Or could the existing version be made non-repainting?

If so, could you create the iCustom needed with guidelines for the logic?

Thanks,

fxmaxx

rdoane

With igorads step ma 7.2 use this way of iCustom() call :

iCustom(NULL,0,"StepMA_v7.2",10,1.0,0,0,0,0,0,false,2,0,5,1)

It keeps the trend in a separate buffer and this way you are going to find out what is the exact trend. Value > 0 is trend up and value < 0 is trend down

rdoane:
Hi mladen

I've tried recently to use StepMA_v7.2 in an EA, but ran into repainting issues.

Here's the iCustom I've been using (with values entered instead of the variables):

iCustom(NULL,0,"StepMA_v7.2",10,1.0,0,0,0,0,0,false,2,0,0,1)

Is this new version non-repainting?

Or could the existing version be made non-repainting?

If so, could you create the iCustom needed with guidelines for the logic?

Thanks,

fxmaxx

Step ma + pdf histo ...

Daniel

Here you go A histogram version of step ma + pdf ma combination

dakiki:
Hello Mladen,

Would it be possible to have a histogram of this one?

Thank you and have a nice weekend!

Daniel

dasio:
Hi mrtools.

Thank you

dt-rsi-sig.mq4
mrtools:
Hi Dasio, Will see what I can do with it.

mrtools i see that the indicator show the trendline. Sorry.

It it possible transofrm this indicator so it show the dot (blue and red) and don't draw the trend line? Si i can draw my own trend line?

Thank you

dasio:
mrtools i see that the indicator show the trendline. Sorry.

It it possible transofrm this indicator so it show the dot (blue and red) and don't draw the trend line? Si i can draw my own trend line?

Thank you

Here you go Dasio, not really a dot but can easily change it to that if you prefer.

Thanks

mladen:
airquest

This is the best I can do with step ma and pdf ma combination. It does not look too much like step ma itself, but it seems to be useful this way

Thank you very much Mladen. This looks really good and is exactly what I was expecting. For those who are interested (just for information and testing) the settings I use for pdfma is a cross of two pdfma, one set at 14 length and 0.9 variance, and the other with 120 length 0.2 variance (eurusd only). I've been using it for one week only, so be careful and test first, but I found some pretty good entry signals with these settings on any timeframe. The pdfma stepped can be a good additional filter, we'll see next week.

Here are 2 screenshots on eurusd M30 with settings as above and pdfma stepped set to 120 length, variance 0.2 and stepsize 30. Maybe better settings can be found, depending on the style of trading...

Files:
eu1.gif  47 kb
eu3.gif  37 kb

RSI fl 4 levels

Dear Mladen, one question again about something I don't understand. I'm trying to get the rsi floating level advanced with 4 levels (20,40,60,80) instead of 2. So I put two indis same setting on the same window, but in some timeframes (not all) the reaction is weird, the two rsi fl are not exactly on each other. Here are two screenies, on H1 it works, on M30, not.

Do you have a solution for that ? Maybe modifying the indi to allow putting 4 levels if not possible other way ?

Thanks a lot again.

rsi_-_floating_levels_-_advanced_amp_divergence.mq4

Reason: