How to remove the dotted line that shows your opened buy/sell positions in the chart?

How to remove the dotted line that shows your opened buy/sell positions in the chart? It just gets too crowded on the chart when I add other lines and indicators and drawings and I can't see what's most important for me - the trend line.

Try changing the stop levels color to match the background.

yep, chart -> properties -> play around with one of the parameters

I don't mean the stop level line, I mean the dotted line that shows your opened buy/sell position #1231243254 in the chart - here I have uploaded a snapshot to show you, there is no such option to modify it's color in chart -> properties ->

tools --> option --> uncheck "Show Trade Levels"

Thanks.yijomza

Petko Enchev:
Thanks.yijomza

How to make the "show trade levels" invisible in mql coding "EA"

tasaoirse:

How to make the "show trade levels" invisible in mql coding "EA"

ChartSetInteger(0,CHART_SHOW_TRADE_LEVELS,false);

Hi,

Setting CHART_SHOW_TRADE_LEVELS to false still draws this green dotted line. For Instance, at the same place in the code CHART_COLOR_BACKGROUND works. I put this Code in the OnInit() function. In the OnTick() function the first order is opened. Any ideas?

wokl #:

Hi,

Setting CHART_SHOW_TRADE_LEVELS to false still draws this green dotted line. For Instance, at the same place in the code CHART_COLOR_BACKGROUND works. I put this Code in the OnInit() function. In the OnTick() function the first order is opened. Any ideas?

hello.

I am looking for exactly the same. Have you found a solution about that?

Thanks.

b2tradingclub #:

hello.

I am looking for exactly the same. Have you found a solution about that?

Thanks.

The solutions were posted (using MT4 or by code), try them.
Reason: