Elite indicators :) - page 498

traderduke
traderduke  

mladen

Yes that is correct. Then I would use the cross (trend/slope) as an entry point in a EA, sorry for not being clear on what I wanted.

Thanks a lot for your patience

Ray

mladen:
Ray Let me understand : to have slopes and trend (faster over the slower) in some kind of an indicator from which you would be able to read the state of the slopes and trend? If that is the idea, yes, it can be done
nevar
nevar  
mladen:
nevar

If the shift is positive, there is no problem (and that is the shift I am using - values (past values that will never change) of the confidence bands are shifted into the future and are that way used as a kind of an additional "estimate" and a signal)

If the shift would be negative then the values would be moved to the past and then is when in the hindsight it would look better than it would actually look in real time. But you do not have to worry about it since negative shift in that indicator simply does not work

So, with positive shift of confidence bands you are not going to have any problems of "repainting" kind

You have coded some wonderful indicators.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

derfel

Here you go It does not need those 2 additional indicators now (it is a standalone indicator) and multi time frame is added to it

derfel:
Hello mladen,

could you please make a MTF-version of the "uni cross alerts" ?

(attached are also the two indicators which are necessary to run the "uni cross alerts": "TriangularMA centered" and

"T3_clean").

Thanks in advance

derfel
Files:
derfel
derfel  
mladen:
derfel

Here you go

It does not need those 2 additional indicators now (it is a standalone indicator) and multi time frame is added to it

Thank you very much for your effort.

regards

derfel

Hercs
Hercs  

Tweaking this indicator, plse...

Hello Mladen,

Please would you be kind enough to tweak the "Blau ergodic tsi bars" for me so that it will change colour when the MVA crosses the histogram. At present it is set to zero-line cross, but I am seeing "opportunities" in the MVA-cross.

Thanking you in advance.

Best regards.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Blau TSI bars 2

ValeoFX

Here you go Changed an option for coloring. ColorOn now can have 3 values :
0 - color on zero line cross

1 - color on slope change

2 - color on tsi to signal line cross

Here is how the latest (color on signal line crosses) look like compared to the original indicator

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Please would you be kind enough to tweak the "Blau ergodic tsi bars" for me so that it will change colour when the MVA crosses the histogram. At present it is set to zero-line cross, but I am seeing "opportunities" in the MVA-cross.

Thanking you in advance.

Best regards.
Hercs
Hercs  

Deeply indebted to you..

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go

Changed an option for coloring. ColorOn now can have 3 values :
0 - color on zero line cross

1 - color on slope change

2 - color on tsi to signal line cross

Here is how the latest (color on signal line crosses) look like compared to the original indicator

=======================

Hello Mladen,

Thank you ever so much for this favour. As always much appreciated.

Restful evening to you and the family.

Best regards.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Hull parabolic x 2 ...

Ray

Removed coloring from the lines and now you have them all : slopes for both values, trend and arrows. So the only thing sacrificed in this version is that it does not change a color when the slope of the hull parabolic line slope changes. All the rest you needed is in it

traderduke:
mladen

Could you do a dual Crossing Hull Parabolic? .

1.Could you retain the slope for each hull

2. add a trend & arrow for when they cross, Have I exceeded the buffer count??

I'll need the slope & trend for the Hull EA. If you have an EA laying around that would be an extra bonus.

Thanks a lot

Ray
traderduke
traderduke  

mladen

Thanks again for all your effort. I'm sure its not easy guessing what WE need the most, color is of little consequence.

Thanks again

Ray

mladen:
Ray

Removed coloring from the lines and now you have them all : slopes for both values, trend and arrows. So the only thing sacrificed in this version is that it does not change a color when the slope of the hull parabolic line slope changes. All the rest you needed is in it

Hercs
Hercs  

Running an idea off you...

Hello Mladen,

Is it possible to have the "rsi - floating levels" in histogram format such as "rsx 2"?

Would appreciate your expert advise please.

Thanks in advance.