Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1248

mony:
Mladen sir ......i wan to a small addition in this mq4 sir all is well BUT just add it to ARROWS BUY ARROW AND SELL ARROWW WHEN AFTER SIGNAL CONFORMATION ONLY I WANT TO SIR Its pure -------- non RE painting -------signals means ARROWS ONLY SIR ,,,,,,SIR PLEASE THIS IS MY last request AND ONE MORE SIR CAN WE USE THIS TO ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,................................. ROBO TRADING ......................... S P mony + alerts 1.01.mq4

You do not need arrows to use it from the EA. Simply read the values of trend buffer and when it is 1 the trend is up and when the values is -1, the trend is down

lrff-_single_trend_arrow.ex4 lrff-10.2_tmaslope_v.8_2.ex4 lrff-mv-trend_arrow.ex4

need help from some expert to see whether possible to solve the problem above pic or not, when the message alert with unknown wording mt4 will freeze...thank you for the help

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_192208_1447728306074_671[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]temp_192207_1447727807788_467[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]temp_192203_1447727806023_527[/ATTACH]

need help from some expert to see whether possible to solve the problem above pic or not, when the message alert with unknown wording mt4 will freeze...thank you for the help

playnet:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_192208_1447728306074_671[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]temp_192207_1447727807788_467[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]temp_192203_1447727806023_527[/ATTACH]

Playnet, would need the original mq4 files the versions posted are decompiled.

mladen:

zanuar

It can not be made non repainting and to keep the signals the same

It is using snake force (centered TMA) and it always recalculates unless replaced with some other average, but then it will not look even remotely similar to what it looks like now

yes mr ., this is repaint., thank you., indikator to definition power high low market daily ., what it this mr mlden

thank you so much for the advise mrtools

mladen/mrtoolscan you please add arrows on red and blue lines?

histo_cci.mq4

Files:
histo_cci.mq4  2 kb

clon_tron:
mladen/mrtoolscan you please add arrows on red and blue lines? histo_cci.mq4

clon_tron

can you please post the original source code (non-decompiled)?

mladen:

clon_tron

can you please post the original source code (non-decompiled)?

Sorry, i don't have. I thought it's original, not decompiled.

mladen:
You do not need arrows to use it from the EA. Simply read the values of trend buffer and when it is 1 the trend is up and when the values is -1, the trend is down

sir i can not UNDERSTANT I AM SOME WEAK IN THIS LANGUAGE SIR JUST i want how can i USE THIS INDICATOR IN ..............EA ..EXPERT ADVISERY OR.......... LIKE ROBO TRADING SIR WHAT IS MEAN BY ...........(((((Simply read the values of trend buffer and when it is 1 the trend is up and when the values is -1, the trend is down)))))

Reason: