Book of comments and suggestions - page 7

By the way, who needs it:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/11266

this is how it shows.
and then you know at what point you opened.

an idea! it would be good if you could draw in the terminal, like the "pencil" tool in paint. so that you could then double-click on this curve, select it and delete it. or you could press the "delete all drawn objects" button.
I have also noticed that sometimes I want to draw a curve on a plot but have no such function, only straight lines.
I can't even draw curves in autocad, and there is no possibility of selecting and deleting them in penta.

Is it possible to add 2 EAs to one chart? No, you will say, "prescribe everything in one EA".
But if I have the first Expert Advisor from the Market, I cannot change it.
The impossibility to add 2 EAs has been made to avoid conflict of interests.
If you want to add two EAs, you will need a small window in the terminal that would display a list of EAs currently running on the chart and allow them to mark the one you are letting trade with.
Then it would be possible to run several EAs that display some data and one that trades.

danminin:
an idea! it would be good if you could draw in the terminal, like the "pencil" tool in paint. so that you could then double-click on this curve, select it and delete it. or you could press the "delete all drawn objects" button.
I have also noticed that sometimes I want to draw a curve on a plot but have no such function, only straight lines.
I can't draw curves in autocad, and in penta.txt there is no possibility of selecting and deleting them.

There is something similar free on the market, I think I saw it on Volandemore (VR---....... - product name)

What is missing on the signals?

1) To hit lovers of changing the password from the account harder, because the drawdown is flying and the statistics on the account are not written - disconnect. I used to get caught several times, but I don't chase any more, I don't fall for them. I used to do it several times, but I don't have chasing such a graff. Even one warrant opened during the disconnect period. When I contacted Service Desk, they only gave me a warning and waited for the second time while it was disconnected. But I got a "genius" - he did it again and was banned. I.e. the man openly cheated and got only a warning. The story is old and already forgotten, but I would like to avoid such situations in the future.

2) Responsibility of provider for full drain of the deposit or lack of trading activity. This will somehow cool down the ardour of those who like to overtake - and then the grass will grow.

3) Yes, the start line of signal monitoring is somehow shallow for beginners.

-------

About observation: not really someone is attracted to check the signal - a product that can run a signal history in the tester (to evaluate the drawdown and the possibility of copying) and the demand is frantic - 1 jump demo.

Galina Bobro:

Something similar is free on the marketplace, I think I saw it on Volandemore (VR---....... - product name)
Yes, found it.
https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/6429
thanks for the help.

I'll have to go through that market and see if I can find anything else interesting...

Comments not related to this topic have been moved to "Questions from MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 beginners".

Please add your built-in translator to private messages.

People write from all over the world, you are constantly copying into Google or Yandex translator, writing in it and copying back, which is very inconvenient. But it is convenient to use your translator in the signals, products and others - pressed on the RU and read everything immediately.

I would like to have the same button in personal messages and preferably in the comments on the profile. I also like their English, it's not the king's business to understand it :D)))

Ivan Butko:

People write from all over the world, constantly copying into Google or Yandex translator, writing in it - copying back, extremely inconvenient. But it is convenient to use your translator in the signals, products and others - pressed on the RU and read everything immediately.

I would like to have the same button in personal messages and preferably in the comments on the profile. I also like their English, it's not the king's business to understand it :D)))

I join, a translator in private messages would be great...)

Ivan Butko:

People write from all over the world, you are always copying into Google or Yandex translator, writing in it and copying back, which is very inconvenient. But it is convenient to use your translator in the signals, products and others - pressed on the RU and read everything immediately.

I would like to have the same button in personal messages and preferably in the comments on the profile. I also like their English, it's not a royal thing - to understand it :D)))

I always use it this way. Right button and translate the whole page

Reason: